Chapter 08: Madison Square Meeting

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 08: Madison Square Meeting
================================

There was nothing like him. While wearing a mask that covers his upper face, the happiness that seeps out of his "Aahs" after every sip made the NPC waitresses and some players in the shop also smile.

Some ladies even giggled and sent winks whenever his gaze wandered on their direction.

Siva removed his ragged cloak to match the atmosphere of the house. All he's wearing right now is his uniquely styled white polo with intricate designs on the left sleeve and his black slacks and deadly weapon shoes.

Paired with his graceful movements and refined style of drinking coffee, this mysterious masked noble became an eye candy for the easily bewitched female souls.

But Siva wasn't minding them one bit. All his mind had right now is the thoughts of his normal student days. 

Everything was normal back then. He doesn't have to fight people to protect his family, and he mostly doesn't have to work this hard with a specific goal. Back then, his father would just ask him if he was free or not and the two of them would blend the coffee and then make the Cappuccino out of it later on.

They would watch movie in the sala, talk about school or even women, and they would laugh and laugh until they had consumed their third cup.

"I was happy back then..."

He put the cup on the table and looked at the steady one opposite his direction. The Cappuccino in the cup was still hot, thanks to it being a computer generated object, but the loneliness he felt seeing that was unlike any other he felt before.

Spending a few minutes there, relaxing his back on the soft feel of the cushion, Siva turned to his left when he heard something, or someone, fell on the ground.

Turns out, the girl wasn't the first one.

There were about three, four crowds that gathered around the coffeehouse and in the middle of them were ladies that seemed to have lost their strength.

"Is it hot?" He murmured to himself but was shocked to hear a reply that came from behind.

"No, we're inside a mall. They collapsed because of a certain someone acting like a protagonist of a romance novel featuring noble knights with masks."

"Heh. Why do I feel like it's a slight reference to me?"

"That's because I was referring to you."

"..."

"What you don't believe me? Take a look around."

Taking the prompt, Siva looked around him as his unexpected guest took the seat where the untouched coffee was located.

There were around six pairs of eyes, all belonging to women of different grades and races, locked in him. All of them were wearing flustered blushing expressions, a clear trait of the reference he just heard.