Author's Note for Siva Volume 3

Author's Note Vol 3

Hello everyone!

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for reading the Siva Light Novel Series Volume 3 "The Frozen Blue Heart". Out of all the books out there, you saw this one, followed it, and then, liked it after reading it. Thank you so much!

Sorry for the lack of grammar complicated-ability, still in the middle of my training on that. ALso, if there are a few typos, please do fogive me, I will edit them as soon as I can. But as demand on my inbox and wall is high regarding Volume 4, I find myself conflicted as to where to devote my time --regrettably, just as soon as I finished Volume 3, I was struck with a 1 week dilemma where my machine broke down because of short circuit malfunction (or if it's a multifunction), so I had no choice but to re-write Volume 4 ASAP so that you guys wouldn't be angry at me.

I do apologize for that, so here you are, Siva Volume 4 "Frozen Blue Heart"

Alright, now that that's out of the way, I would like to discuss with you a few things that happened in the Siva Light Novel Series Volume 3... this volume.

In here, we saw the complete violent side of Siva as well as the consequences of him using the great power that comes with it. I wonder if you've noticed it, but one of the many things what i wanted to say with this volume is d fact that [when people enjoy something, most especially gamers, and most especially those gamers inside a VR world such as Terroa where dying has a great price with d fact that it's 90% close to reality in addition to the Real Money Trading (RMT) System that captured everyone's greedy interests, "they tend to focus only on the things in front of them and forget to take a step back to see the bigger picture on everything."]

Take for example what happened to Siva when he threatened Cassiopeia in his spit of anger and so she came back to him and sent him into an unknown land.

Well, If Lady Luck had not been on his side, he (1) wouldn't have been able to find Anazon Forest and save time, and (2) realize that overusing the ability could lead him to death, making him put a safety net on his preferred skill sets.

Truth be told, he is in a desperate situation in Volume 3, aye? Put your toes in his shoes, you would have done the same things he did from d very beginning. While some say he was overpowered, when you are a real gamer, or even if not, and have started the Siva Series from Book 1, you would realize that Siva's tremendous growth was only possible for a price you guys all know is not something any ordinary man would have done in his lifetime. Again, put yourself in his shoes, against Terroa's monsters, aliens, and Predators, wouldn't you come in a violent desperation too?

I wonder.

One reason I was able to write Siva's desperate side is because me and him share this part of our life. We both came through a desperate struggle where d life of someone we love was nod line and we have to succeed no maTter what happens, and destroy whoever comes in our way.

We also learned that Rogue is the same as Janus whose been affected by a mysterious update that happened three (real world) months prior. And don't forget, there's also the mysterious third rogue program, the Goddess of Time, Terra.

I can't help wondering just who she is.

Thinking about it, Volume 3 had been one thrill ride after another. A loop after a loop, after a loop. As you've also seen, Volume 3 also kind of presented us the future development in regards to Siva's emotional and most especially his mental side.

So what did Janus mean when he said that everything should have ended 56 in-game years ago?

Ah, it's exciting, really, thinking how Volume 4 would turn out.

Will he be able to bridge the subconscious fear he developed using his strongest power?

Or will he be stuck in the frontrow of the limitations he set upon himself?

Will he be able to finally decipher the real identity of that subconscious entity that devours his sanity whenever he snaps out?

Find out soon!

Volume 4: The Book of Legends promises you all the answers and a little bit more!

Stay tuned and follow how Siva's quest will unfold in this violent series of fights and struggle against forces, secret and known, that wants to stand in the way of The Destroyer! See you guys next Volume!

Volume 4

Siva and The Book of Legends

****************************

PS

Please write me a review on the first page of the Volume.

Thanks.