Chapter 15: Incomplete Monster II

Well anyways, please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

================================
Chapter 15: Incomplete Monster (2)
================================

When the smoke subsided, the laughing girl in her full ecstasy moment stopped and locked her gaze on their direction.

"You're still alive?!" The full surprised reaction was in her face. "Che. Curse that healer! Kill her first! Don't save up manna! Use everything you got. Kill them!"

Before the girl's minions could make their aim at them, an explosion of smoke came from their direction. Its smell was like a combination of pickling brine and soy in vinegar. The stench surprised the ambushers and all of the stepped back with teary eyes.

Tear gas screen!

It covered their tracks and the attackers stopped. Still, it was just for a moment and the pissed girl with a cannon for weapon fired off another round.

The target was the smoke and the presumed location of the healer and their target. The blast that scorched the forest behind Siva burned once again.

A line of blazing forest can be seen from above and the smoke parted with a giant hole made up by the blast. A streak of blue sparks appeared going left within the tiny seconds of the blast and Siva appeared ready to strike the girl down.

"What the f..." The girl's eyes widened in shock as she looked at the fist that's five inches away from her.

But she was saved by the two Swordmages, with one of them simultaneously casting the basic ability [Quick Step] skill that boosted his movement in an instant.

The ability was an instantaneous movement skill that can be junctioned to other abilities. In this case, he put the junction to movement speed and so his stride was sped up by ten fold. The sword descended on the wide eyed Siva and his body was engulfed by blue sparks then disappeared again.

The sword slashed on clean air and the second sword stroked down through the empty space.

"Where'd he go?" asked the first guy.

"There!"

The Cannon Girl shouted and fired off her cannon to their general right. The smoke reached their location but the blast pushed the smoke away.

Again, Siva's body vanished in an instant that the blue sparks came. When he appeared, he was already about to hit the Cannon Girl right off her face.

Like repeating what happened earlier, the Swordmages reacted fast and delivered a killing blow straight to his face. Yet again, Siva's body vanished leaving a rail of blue electric sparks and he appeared around 40 meters away from them panting and glaring back.

"Fuck that!" Yelled the Swordmage on the right. "He's got the same ability as you, Garin!"

"That might be true. But he's still got another ability up his sleeve so be careful until he uses it."

This line baffled Siva. 

Do they know me?

The archer that's been waiting his chance fired off a volley of multiple arrows dyed in fire while the pure Mage cast a magic ability that scorched the ground where Siva stood.