Chapter 39: The Last Gladiator

Hi guys! Please visit me on my Patreon account @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe for a little help on easing up the expenses or directly send your donation to my Paypal account @nathanreddd@yahoo.com.

––––Patreon: Pls take note that Instant Billing has been activated!

For the latest updates and news regarding my releases, please follow me on Facebook @www.facebook.com/JEReddcliffe, and/or on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe; and finally at my blog as well @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com where I will be posting exclusive chapters for some of my stories in the future, including the Mortal King.

Oh and please don't forget to leave me a VOTE.

================================
Chapter 39: The Last Gladiator

================================  

Gravity falls and rises, his irritation coming to a rise, Siva was being rocked like a toy and he was beginning to feel dizzy as the monster tightened his grip on him.

If it hadn't done that, or better yet, if the it hadn't given him pain, he wouldn't have snapped out of his inner predicament. And that wasn't even a humorous patter.

Siva's literally having an internal organ predicament.

"You...!!"

He felt the pain register on his stomach, his mind put its pieces together and used the large rock giant on its face on the solid coliseum floor as reference. His Black Ender, a weapon with an unused «Function» is still on his hands and so he waved it violently for who knows how long it was until he luckily hit the target that loosened his ties.

He felt the real direction of gravity pull his head and he knew he was falling like a bomb right then.

He twisted in the air, an impossible feat as it may seem, but he still did and felt arm sized tentacles trying to grab his left leg.

"Not agai-whoaaaaaa!"

He was thrown upwards and he literally saw what lay ahead beyond the top of the coliseum.

There was a castle not far due north, a town, a winding street with lots of carriages pulled by gentle monsters, then there were people doing their businesses, and finally a hill just before a mountain range.

Until he reached the full height of his ascent, he was in a way twisting his body, shifting gravity around his feet and legs to balance himself out.

And just when he felt that his 100+ meters climb had gone off, the feeling of weightlessness came and so he dived. He stretched his hand out, focusing the elements on where he'd land, just like how he usually does it with the Dragunov but this time, it wasn't for an attack.

He readied his Black Ender, reverse grip, charged with the elements -charged with bolt.

The target wasn't the perpetrator of this ridiculous fall but the center of the mission, the cursed king of ancient Rome. He remembered the conditions for failure and the items for success.

To free the king of his curse, he must be defeated but as strong as he was, it's not an easy task.

Not when there are monsters around them.

And especially not when he's still that strong. At least, if he succeeds in this attack, he'll be able to render the cursed king stunned for a few seconds, enough for him to finish the mission with a powerful blow.