19: longest walk

Sakusa's POV

"Relax. I'm just going to take her home. No harm done hehe~" Motoya says to his grumpy cousin as he giggles from excitement.

There was no words coming out from my mouth. Instead, I showed my response through a facial expression that was filled with disapproval. 

"You look ugly." Motoya says.

"No. That's my face of dissatisfaction."

I didn't know why but Motoya started to burst out from laughter. It took him a couple of minutes before he finally calmed himself down. "Don't narrate your emotions Kiyoomi! Anyway don't you trust me with handling L/N?" Motoya says, smiling while wiping of the remains of his tears.

"No."

"Aw why?"

"..." 

So persistent. Are we really related?

"Come on Omi. You aren't usually this quiet when you're with me."

He wraps his arm on my neck, giving me discomfort.

ugh.

"You have Y/N's notebook. And don't call me Omi."

"Oh that? I'll return it to her later."

I knew it wasn't just about the notebook. There's something about how Motoya sees L/N, and I don't like it.

I sighed, thinking if my decision will be right. "Fine. Just drop her off and don't say anything okay?" I finally gave Motoya the task to walk L/N home.

"Of course!"

I couldn't help it. I couldn't stand the thought of  L/N suddenly getting into an accident. Hori's out since she rides a limo home, so Motoya is the only one left to company L/N. I love my cousin, but I can't feel those emotions whenever he's near L/N.

If only I didn't have this stupid volleyball magazine photo shoot. 

Your POV

1 New Message From Angry Bird

Angry Bird: Komori's going to drop you home. I'm sorry I can't go with you.

Aw I'll feel lonely again.

Recalling back, this is not the first time that Sakusa didn't walk me home. But it made me even sadder today since we just started going out and he's already nowhere near me.

Talk about clingy. I'm so cringe...... ಥ‿‿ಥ 

Just when I was about to drown from my pessimistic thoughts, a cheerful guy goes in my way.

"Yo L/N let's bring you home!" Komori says with his usual cat-faced expression.

"Oh hi Komori-san! Sorry for taking your time today."

I didn't notice  thathe was already there.

"It's okay"

"Still, I'm sorry." 

There was a short pause before he could reply. "Why do you always say sorry to me L/N?"

I didn't notice how many times I've already said sorry to Komori. In contrary, when I'm with Sakusa, I feel like I haven't even apologized to him.