32: steam

"Is this color appealing?" I asked myself as I ran over my closet containing a pile of clothes and undergarments.

It's been a week since me and Kiyoomi had planned to go out for a hot spring. Taking advantage of our semestral break, we booked out a reservation for today and tomorrow's trip. Thus, I've been packing up my stuff, certain on the things I have to bring.

Except for one thing. Underwear.

Since we'll be sleeping together on one room, it's no doubt that something's going to happen right? I say, blushing at the thought of him devouring my whole body.

"N-No! It's just going to be a family-friendly, wholesome outing." I tried to convince myself.

But then again... just thinking about those 6-pack abs..

*Ring!*

My fantasies were disturbed when Kiyoomi called me on my phone.

"H-Hello?" I picked up the call, guilty about my naughty thoughts.

"Why are you scared?" Was the first thing he said on the phone.

"N-Nothing.. Just thinking."

"Hm suspicious... Anyway, I'm about to pick you up is that okay?"

Such a relief that he didn't asked me more about my stutters.

"Yes, I'm at the final touch of packing my stuff." I replied to him.

"Okay. See you."

"Love you Kiyoomi."

"Love you too Y/N."

But before I could hang up, Kiyoomi furthermore talked on the phone. "By the way, what were you talking about being guilt—"

I quickly ended the call so that he wouldn't find out about my desires of him being topless.

"One problem at a time geez!" I say as I scratched my head from the stress.

Let's set aside Kiyoomi's topless image in my head. For now, I have to focus on what underwear to bring knowing that he's already on his way.

A couple of minutes came by but I still haven't decided on my appealing underwear. It made me think if all girlfriends have gone through this kind of problem as I have.

"Uhh whatever. I'll just have to pick the sexiest!"

When we sat on the train hand to hand, I can't help but think about the animes I've watched. Me and him, bathing beside each other, only being separated by a bamboo wall in the middle. I blush at the thought of it which made Kiyoomi worry about me. Of course I said I was fine. But what I didn't know was about the future that lies ahead of us..

As we got to our destination, we immediately went to the sauna. I talked to Kiyoomi that was on the other side.

"Say Kiyoomi."

"Y-Yeah?"

"What's up with this sauna?"

"Um.. heat?"

"No..." I sigh before continuing. Then I released a huge volume of my voice that probably echoed throughout the whole place.

"WHY ARE WE BATHING TOGETHER?!" I screamed, finally facing Sakusa that as I said, was on the other side. Literally. Beside. Me.

Fortunately, our bodies were both dipped in the water, allowing us to only see our naked necks. But if we do stand up from our positions... that might be a problem for my heart.

"Shh! Y-Y/N! People will hear us!"

"B-BUT YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE'RE BOTH N-N-NAKE—" I didn't finish screaming since Kiyoomi rushed in my direction and placed a mouth in his hand.

"I told you, keep it quiet."

And I did. Not because he told me so, but because I was finally facing the 6-pack ab I was dreaming of. He probably needed to stand up so that he can make it in time before I blurted out the word 'naked'.

Good Lord what did I do to receive this blessing?

My thoughts were trailed off when Kiyoomi removed his hand on my mouth and spoke to me. "Um.. this is what I reserved for us.."

"Why though?" I asked but still looking at his bare skin.

He coughed before looking away from my eyes and answering at my question. "Remember that day when we um.. almost did "it" at your house?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"When I suggested this sauna trip, I thought that we could.."

He didn't finish so I persistently asked him. "We could what?"

"Do what we left off here..." His voice was getting softer which made me realize that he was embarrassed.

I was dumbfounded with what he said, not realizing what had happened on my house. Slowly, memories of that day were coming back to me. How Kiyoomi passionately kissed me as he was caressing my leg higher and higher to my opening. My face became dark red because of it.

So that's why he randomly invited me to have a trip at the sauna. Something was really bound to happen!

"I assume that you remembered." Kiyoomi says as he noticed my reaction.

I couldn't find the words to tell him that I've been waiting for this to happen as well, so I didn't give any response.

"Look, if you're not up to it then I respect your decision. I'll be going to the men's bath now." Kiyoomi continued to speak before turning his back on me. Even though I couldn't see his abs, what I was facing right now was his muscular toned back that still looked very sexy.

As he was about to stand up, I grabbed his arm that made him stumble and make a splashing noise. But I managed to catch him with now his back, pressing my bare chest. Words couldn't go out of my mouth due to embarrassment. But I knew that I wanted to do this with Kiyoomi and I just have to show it through actions.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked nervously.

Without giving any thought, my lips raced Kiyoomi's back going up, which I felt gave him shivers. Carefully, my face went to his shoulders, high enough to let me whisper in his ears. "L-Let's do it."

From there, Kiyoomi spun me around, staring at my (s/c) body. I immediately covered it with my arms and he just gave me a chuckle.

"Stop staring and don't laugh at my body!" I asked him.

He replied me by giving me first a playful smirk. "You look stunning Y/N. Sexy. Spicy. Seductive." 

"S-Stop teasing."

 Kiyoomi then placed his hands behind my back to pull me for a kiss. I wholeheartedly kissed him back, and I was already catching my breath due to his aggressiveness. When we parted with my hands placed on his delicious chest, I asked him if he was uncomfortable since we've been sharing too much saliva and it could trigger his germaphobe self.

"Y/N."

"Kiyoomi."

"I'm already comfortable with you since a long time ago. Germs or diseases, it doesn't matter anymore.  All I want is you." 

His eyes were so tender and I could tell that he was telling the truth.

"Plus," He added. "We're in a sauna so I think we'll be clean for what we will do today." Kiyoomi finishes off with a wink.

I gulped knowing what awaits me for this day.

...To be continued...

  end of chapter 32—