38: love is a disease (end)

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

Disclaimer: I will not be basing the storyline(like who won the match) on the manga so that the chapters will not contain spoilers.

゚。┈┈

Atsumu POV

"Hey Hinata isn't Omiomi weird today?"

"Huh? How so?" Hinata responded as he practices playing volleyball on the court.

"Ya see... he's emitting this heavy black aura like he's gotta problem ya know"

I point at Sakusa that was sitting on the bench, whereas there was evident black smoke circling him. I didn't know if it was real, or was I just seeing things.

Bokuto laughs then slaps my back to which I responded in a grunt.

"What's that for?!"

Bokuto laughs, replying to my question earlier. "Sakusa has always been that way!"

Oh? So it's just me who thinks of that then.

"Not quite." The captain of MSYB Black Jackals joined the conversation. "If it bothers you, why don't you ask him?"

I gave some thought to it, but I accepted his proposition. "Hmm.. alright."

During our break, all members were inside the room. That's when I decided to help out Sakusa with his problems.

"Omiomi, is something bothering you?"

Kiyoomi POV

It appears that my team have been noticing my distress with my relationship. So without further ado, I expressed my emotions to Atsumu.

"Yes." I glared at him that made his expression frightened.

But I didn't want my team to be worried about me, so I told them about my concern.

"It's about me and Y/N..."

-

Few Hours Later *:・。.

MSBY Black Jackal gave me advices to which was helpful in my life decisions.

"Oh that's actually a good idea. Surprising it came from you Bokuto." I complimented him.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?!"

"So noisy."

But in the end, me and my team practiced to our fullest capabilities for our game tomorrow. Because if we win that match, then everything will be according to our plan.

-

Your POV

Today, I am attending to one of my boyfriend's matches, MSBY vs Adlers. The game was so intense that hours felt like seconds. But aside from that, it was fun seeing Kiyoomi enjoy at the court, receiving and running towards the ball.

"Go Kiyoomi!" I cheered for him.

To conclude the match, MSBY finally got their first win after 2 official matches with Adlers. It was the first time that I got to actually see my boyfriend smiling so happily, along with his teammates, inside the court. His smile just made me fall in love with him all over again.

"Congrats Black Jackal!" I exclaimed with my mouth being cupped by both of my two hands to form an echo.

Suddenly, I saw MSBY circling amongst themselves as if they were discussing something more important than the game. It took a while, but Kiyoomi left the group afterwards, exiting the court.