06 : accepted

"Your books are not properly organized, your bed is not completely tucked in, and your closet is like a jungle of wrinkled clothes. Fortunately, I rarely see a peck of dust in your room so I'll give you a 50/100."

How did it turn out like this? Sakusa is inside my room, judging every corner of my house by its cleanliness.

Rewind *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

[ 1 New Message from Angry Bird ]

Angry Bird: Shall We do our project today?

You: Sure. Whose house?

Angry Bird: YOURS.

You: Why capital letters? /ᐠ ._. ᐟ\

You: And my house is fine, though it's not that big.

Angry Bird: It's okay. Your germs will contaminate my house if you go here.

You: EYE-- ヽ('Д')ノ

You: Whatever. Be here by 2pm.

Angry Bird: Why capital letters? /ᐠ ._. ᐟ\

You: ...

Angry bird: Heh.

_

My parents aren't home due to being workaholic. If they found out that Sakusa is here, I'm sure that they'll continuously tease me about my new 'boyfriend.' On the contrary, when Sakusa stepped foot inside our house, I also somehow wanted my parents to be here so that Sakusa could just stop roaming around my room for health inspection.

Present *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"L/N?"

"Oh, yes Sakusa-san?" I responded as I snapped back from the flashback that re-winded in my vision.

"Stop spacing out."

I averted my gaze, guilty about not listening to Sakusa. I scratched my head as I apologized to him. "Sorry,"

But Sakusa did not mind whether I would apologize or not. He was too focused on with his surroundings, making me startled by his demand.

"Give me all your cleaning materials right now."

"But we're supposed to do our project?"

"Now."

Talk about being an angry bird even at my house

"Yes sir Sakusa-san."

(insert cleaning music)

-After cleaning my room with Sakusa, I went to the bathroom to rinse my face and wash my hands

-
After cleaning my room with Sakusa, I went to the bathroom to rinse my face and wash my hands. I could already hear him scolding at me if I didn't. As I got out, I used a towel to dry off my skin accordingly, and there I saw Sakusa about to enter the bathroom. That germaphobe would probably clean himself up as well. But what was odd about this encounter was that we was staring at me with sparkling eyes. I knew that Sakusa was proud at me for my proper hygiene, but I just found it cute that he was actually an appreciative tsundere. Instead of teasing him, I just complimented him back.

"Yeah, yeah. I learned that from the best neat-freak in town."

Even with his mask on, I could tell that he was smiling since his eyes were no longer the usual dead eyed-fish. Not gonna lie, I was happy that he was happy for me. I like this feeling, it's like a road to actual friendship.

"Now quit staring." Sakusa says, completely back to his old self.

And the moment was over.

I continued to dab the cotton towel on my face, enough to cover my vision from everything. Suddenly, I felt a gentle touch on my head. Sakusa was patting me as if I was his pet. I found it warm and comfortable, and it was as if he finally accepted me as a companion than just a stranger.

"Great Job." He added before walking away from me.

I turned to look at Sakusa and he was already washing his hands.

Geez angry bird, I finally found you less annoying.

"Head pats are nice." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing!"

-

.・゜-: ✧ :- Author's Note .・゜-: ✧ :-

Based from experience, I'd say that head pats are one of the best forms of physical affection. It gives you a tingly sensation were you just suddenly feel okay. But you know what's greater than the best? GETTING A HEAD PAT FROM OMI HIMSELF !! (⁄ ⁄◕⁄ω⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿)

- end of chapter 4 -