chapter 1

I was just sleeping when i felt someone talking me . Ahhhh my head why is it paining . Then i heard some voices and i slowly opened my eyes . A lady in her forty's i think was standing near me with full concern and worry . I thought who is she and why she is crying .

I think they noticed i am awake because she was calling doctor anxiously .

Doctor came towards me and was reading my reports .

"Miss Aleena , how are you feeling now ??" he asked me . 

Who is this Aleena ??? I was hell confused . I think they mistakenly took me as Aleena .

" Who is Aleena ?? And what i am doing here and why this aunty is crying ??? " I bombarded him with questions .

After finishing my questions , i saw that aunty looked more worried and i think hurt too . She looked at doctor and asked him what happened to me .

"Beta aap hame nhi pehchanti . Hum aapki ammi hai Leena . Aap jaisa kahengi hum waisa krenge but aap plzz aise baate na kare ki hum kon hai ???? With that she started crying again by holding my palms .

( I am your mother child . Plzz don't say that you didn't know me , I'll do as you say )

I too was feeling bad for aunty i mean she was genuinely worried for me but how should i tell her i m not Aleena . Wait something is fishy i think .

Doctor excused me and told something to that lady . She gave nod to him and turned towards me .

" Aap aaram kare beta hum doctor se baat krke aate hai . Aapke abbu aur bhaijaan aa rhe hai . Aap jyada sochiye mat and kuch chahiye hoga to nurse ko bata dijiyega hum jald hi aate " she caressed my face and told me lovingly . Then she went out not before giving me a warm smile with kiss on my forehead . The moment she kissed i was feeling so content , it was really a wonderful feeling .

( Child you take rest , I'll be just back after talking with doctor . I informed your dad and elder brother they are on the way . Don't take stress and if you need anything just inform nurse . I'll be back soon )

I was now feeling many emotions . The care that aunty shown now made me really ........ very happy . I never got any parental love because when i was small my parents died but they left me with their wealth . I were having nannies but no family . This girl Aleena is very lucky i guess .

Inside doctors cabin

Doctor was sitting in his chair reading reports and a man in his fifty's came with his wife and elder son.

" Doctor , may i know why she didn't recognised me " the lady asked doctor .

" Mr. and Mrs. Khan , for discussing her case i called you . Actually according to our observations and her reports she had mild concussion and it lead to her memory loss . So i hope you treat her with love and be patient towards her . Then she is perfectly fine . Just don't let her take stress . And make her comfortable " .

" Ok doctor we will do as you said . Thankyou " with that Munzir Khan shakes hand with doctor and left following his wife shaima and son armaan .

Inside aleena's room

She has kept her eyes close and was thinking about this bizzare things . She was still unable to digest the fact that she had transmigrated in a body of 16 years body named Aleena who is living with her parents in London . She belonged to muslim family .

Suddenly she heard the sound of door and opened her eyes and saw that the aunty which is now her mother came with a man may be her husband and her son . They came forward towards me .