chapter 21

Now priya was back in Malhotra's mansion and all were sleeping . She went sneakily to her room and slept .

Next day as usual priya woke up at 11 and naina at 10 .30

In cafe

Diya , deepak ,harsh , shreya , priya are the best friends and they always hangout . Priya met dia , harsh and deepak at her guitar classes and from where their friendship started while shreya and deepak are in relationship also shreya is harsh cousin . She too was of same age and hence she too became member of their group .

Here when shreya was gonna enter cafe she suddenly collapse with one girl and when the girl noticed priya she exclaimed

Aly !!!!!! 

Priya was confused as who is Aly but the girl continued ...

What a great surprise , you are in india ... and why you didn't informed us ..... Well leave it ...did you came here alone or with family ...

Sorry to say but I don't remember you .. may I know your name priya asked politely .

You don't remember me ....I am shreya ...we were in same music school at London . She said .

Priya was really clueless as what she is saying ... And when did she went to London infact she had never been there .

Priya was gonna say something but that other girl interrupted .

Aly , I need to go ... It's urgent ... We will meet next time ...take this card ..here is my new contact no. And with that , she went out of cafe .

Priya looked at card confusingly and kept at her bag . Then she went inside the cafe and searched her friends and went near them .

PAKISTAN

Ahad was sitting in his office checking mails . He called his assistant and said

We are going for a buisness trip to India . Make all the arrangements and it can take one week and it's very important meet so I don't need any mistakes .

Khan mansion

Sharnaz was happy as ahad had said yes to marriage and she was busy in preparation .

Mustafa Khan entered the hall and told his wife about ahad's sudden trip .

Sharnaz got angry as she wanna first make her son marry  but then she knew , ahad always gives buisness his first priority .

Zeemal too was notified about his buisness meeting and she was on holidays so that she was not going this time with him . Otherwise from last six months she as his assistant would go with him as it was Mustafa Khan order .

INDIA

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj international airport Mumbai

Ahad reached to Mumbai and soon a black jaguar came to pick him and he sat there .

While sitting in car with black glasses he was thinking about his wife ....who always used to say that she always wanna go to Mumbai and she love that city .

To be continued............

Hey guys ........ Well sorry for late update ..... I read all your comments and literally i too read many stories and if heroine is shown dead then I too get angry and if the hero is made to marry someone else then I feel like to burn all the characters 😂😂...

Sorry , to make you go all through this . But plot was decided from start as this story his transmigration story and this turn was necessary with new characters as Aleena ( soul of Indian girl who is present in Aleena body ) she also had family .... And what about real ALEENA ...........

So I wanna show all those things ...... I will try my best and hope you will like it ....

Thankyou

💞💞💞