chapter 10

It was 9 pm when Aleena woke up . When she opened her eyes she saw ahad was sitting on chair and was doing his work on laptop . Ahad noticed that Aleena woke up and went near her . He put his palm on her forehead and asked how do you feel now ?

" Bhaijaan........ aap yaha " she said while trying to sit on bed but Ahad helped her and arranged pillow behind her back .

" Tumhe kuch chahiye Aleena " he asked while looking at her .

She nodded in no .

" Ab aap hame bataye ki aap bimaar kaise hui " ????? he asked while raising his one of his eyebrow .

" Bhaijaan aap bhul rhe hai hum medical student nhi hai jo hume pata hoga ye to natural phenomenon hai ......kisi ki bhi ...... kabhi bhi... tabiyat kharab ho sakti hai " she explained him like he didn't knew anything .

" Aap to badi hi tejj hai , aap itni knowledgeable bhi hai kyu na hum aapko reward de iss chiz k liye ...... he said to her .

Listening to his words her eyes lit up and she exclaimed loudly

" Sachhiiiii ....... mai bata rhi bhaijaan aapko hum bhot saare fields me expert hai jaise ki baatein krne me , gaana gaane me .... hum aapko gaana gaake sunaye ...... ye chode pehle humara price laaye aap jaldi ....waise kya chizz hai ...... she forwarded her palm near him as to receive her gift .

" Aaj k Baad aapki saari icecreams band ... and agar koi aap ko de bhi de to pehle aap humari ijazat lengi aur doosri baat roz subah exercise krengi ...aap har mahine ek monthly check up k liye hospital jaayengi ...... " he told in his normal serious cold tone .

Aleena's mouth was wide open listening to his orders . Here she was feeling very energetic when she heard him say that he will reward her and here he is pushing her to death doors ..... Like seriously icecream which is her fifth love and he is trying to seperate them .

" Bhaijaan hame achha nhi feel ho rha . Thoda sir dird ho rha hum rest kr lete hai aap jaate jaate darwaza band kr lijiyega " she told him and went under the blankets to sleep . She was in no mood to talk to him or give assurance that she will follow his orders .' The hell she was scared from hospital and he is saying to go there monthly ' she thought .

Here Ahad was quite amused that even when she is I'll she can talk non stop ..... just like he says talking angel but when he told her her do's and don't she didn't even refused nor accepted and indirectly told him to get out.

' this girl , what should i do of her ' he thought while small smile playing on his lips .

Next Morning 🌄

All were in dining table except aleena and shaima . As shaima went to aleena's room to give her breakfast and medicines .

Munzir Khan found his wife and Aleena missing so he asked his sister in law

" Bhaabhi shaima aur Aleena nhi dikh rhe kaha hai ve dono . "

" Munzir vo kya hai kal Aleena ko kaafi tej bukhar aaya tha abhi thoda achha feel kr rhi vo but fir bhi puri tarah thik nhi hui hai isliye shaima use breakfast dene gyi hai " ahads mom replied .

Munzir was shocked to listen that his baby girl was sick and he doesn't know . He took his breakfast plate and strode near Aleena's room .

Inside her room :

" Leena chalo last bite fir ho gya chalo kha lo " her mother was forcing her to eat all that bland vegetables soup .

" Ammi , hum keh rhe hai n humare tongue me kuch swad hi nhi hai , plzz ho gya hume kuch chatpata khila de ..... " She looked at her mom as to see if her mom agreed or not .