chapter 5

Continued.....

" Vo sab chodo pehle ye batao tum itni raat tak jaagi kyu thi " he asked while raising his one eyebrow .

( Why you haven't slept still ???? )

" Vo bhaijaan ...... Ummm .... Kya hai ki nayi jagah hai n to thoda used to hone me time lagega ... Isliye neend nhi aa rhi thi " she said while praising herself in mind for such a nice excuse .

( Actually brother .... Ummm .... Ya right , actually this is new please so it will take some time to adjustment ..... So that i was unable to sleep )

" To hum jaaye bhaijaan ... " she asked desperately .

( So shall i go brother ...)

" Ab tum itna der tak soti hi ho to fir kal se mera khana thik 11.45 pm ko mere kamre me hona chahiye . And roj subah tum mere liye chai banaogi jo ki breakfast table me sharp 7.50 ko ready chahiye . Baat samajh me aayi " he told her while asking last question .

( If you sleep this late at night so then do one thing from tomorrow onwards you will bring my dinner at 11.45 in my room . And every day you will make my tea and should get ready at sharp 7.50 . Did you get that )

When Aleena heard his words she was totally blank . She have today itself decided that she won't meet him and here he is giving her chances to see him . Now his good looking handsome face became ugly in her eyes .

" Bhaijaan raat ka to thik hai but subah wale ka thoda time shift kr sakte kya ... I mean thoda discount mil jaata to achha hota . Behen pe thoda taras kijiye ." She said while making innocent face .

( Brother at night I'll do it but for morning can you do some adjustments with time .... I mean if you can give some discount . Have some mercy on your sister )

Ahad was lost in her eyes then suddenly Aleena brought him out of his trance

" Kya hua bhaijaan , kaha kho gye aap .... " She asked him .

( What happened brother , where are you lost )

" Subah mujhe tum breakfast table me dikhni chahiye nhi to ........

( At morning you should be there in dining table and if i dont find you then...)

his voice was cut by her

" ...... Samajh gye hum . Aapse hum to bas majak kr rhe the . Aap bhi n kya har baat seriously lete . Fizool ki baate chode aur hume room tak chod de "

( ...... Understood . I was just joking why you took it seriously . Now leave this topic and escort me to my room )

" Kyu tum choti bachhi ho jo hath pakad k room tak chod doo "  he said narrowing his eyes .

( Why ?? Are you a small kid that i need to hold your hand help you to drop at your room )

" Aatmao k saamne koi chota ya bada nhi hota bhaijaan . Abhi 3.05 am hue hai . Spirits ka active period hai and aapka floor to .........  she looked left and right observing her surrounding ' darr nhi lagta aapko ' , " bhooto ne aapko koi VIP pass di hai kya jo abhi tak aap ( ... She was going to say jinda hai  ) but stopped looking at his cold eyes which were throwing daggers on her .

( In front of ghost no one is small and big . Now it's 3.05 am it means the active period of spirits is still going on and your floor.....' are you not afraid of them ' , " have ghost given you some sort of VIP pass that (. ........ you are still alive ) )

" Please chale room tak nhi to hum yahi so jaayenge bhaijaan . Waise bhi hume aapka room bhot achha laga . Kya aap humara room bhi aise style me rennovate kr denge "  she asked hopefully .

( Please come with me other wise I'll sleep in your room . By the way i liked your room . Will you plzz renovate my room in same style )

He didn't replied her and stayed quiet with his poker face .

Aleena took his silence as rejection of request .

After few minutes he got up from his place and walked towards door . Aleena was just looking at him blankly .

" Chale ..... " he asked .

( Shall we go ... )

" Ha bhaijaan chale " with that she started following him .

( Yes sure )

When they reached outside of her room ahad was just looking at her with his cold face , no emotions can be seen at his face .

" Shabba khair bhaijaan " she broke the silence .

( Good night brother )

" Hmmm ..." Was his boring reply .

" Kya hmmm bhaijaan " she said while glaring him .

( What hmm brother )

" Shabba khair .... ab ander jaayegi aap ki vo bhi hum hi le jaaye " he said mockingly .

( Good night ....  will you go now or here too you need my help )

" Nhi nhi itni takleef na le aap . Chale ab hum chalte " ............  aur ha sweet dreams bhaijaan " she said sweetly .

( No no not at all . Ok then I'll go ..... And yes sweet dreams brother )

When he didn't replied she said in her mind ' allah kre aapko saare darawane sapne aaye ' .

( All the horrific dreams should come in your sleep )

With that she entered her room and set alarm of 7 o clock and slept .

Next morning

All were sitting at dining table for breakfast .

" Ahad bete , kaise hai aap ?? Apni Chachi ko bhule to nhi " shaima asked her favourite nephew . She loves him like his own son .

( Ahad , how are you ?? Do you remember me or forgot )

" Hum aapko kaise bhul sakte chachi . Hum theek hai aap bataye kaisi hai aap "

( No aunty , how can i forget you . I am fine , you tell me how are you )

" Hum theek hai bete "

( I am fine )

Then asif interrupted them by asking

" Taya ammi , Aleena nhi dikh rahi kaha hai vo "

( Aunt , where is aleena )

" Thak gyi hogi humari bachhi . Itna bada safar krke aai hai " asif mom Rubina said.

( She must be tired by all this travelling )

" Nhi nhi aisi baat nhi Rubina actually kal vo late soyi thi . Mujhe message bhi aaya tha uska ki use utha dena 7 baje but maine socha sone doo " shaima  told them .

( Actually she slept late at night . She even texted me too wake her at 7 o clock but then i decided to let her sleep )

" Sahi kiya shaima tumne . Vo bas kuch mahino ki thi jab tum London shift hue the . Abhi use thoda time lagega adjust hone me " sharnaz said .

( You did right shaima . She was barely of few months when you shifted to London . It will take time to adjust as she is new all to this )

Ahad was just eating his breakfast with cold face . After breakfast all went to do their respective work .

...............................

How is today's chapter plzz do tell me . Hope you like the talkative Aleena .

And also thankyou for your votes and comments 😊😊💗💗💗💗