chapter 17

Aleena was sitting in her new bedroom ... and was waiting for her husband . And here outside of room ahad was restricted to go in by his naughty cousin's .

" Bhaijaan , aap pehle gift de aur fir  ander jaaye . " Asif said .

" Tum logo ne function me ho 50,000 liye the per person , jootey chori k abhi ye kis chiz k paise maang rhe . "

" Bhaijaan , jo function me aapse paise liye the vo ham nhi the , vo Leena k bhaijaan the .... Aur ab hum aapke bhaijaan hai ... So iss hisaab se paise nikale . "

" Thik hai ye lo 5 lakh ... tum 5 ke liye , Ab khush ... "

" Nhi bhaijaan hume 6 lakh chahiye kyuki hum 6 log hai .... "

" 6 th kaun hai "

Aleena

" Par usko q chahiye .... Mera matlab apne shohar se kaun bhai behen wale rasm nibhata hai .... "

" Humari Leena nibhati hai bhai ... And vo abhi apne shohar ka wait kr rhi hai isliye iss rasm ko manane nhi aati ... Par hum uske bhai hai aur hum apne behen ki taraf se rasm puri kr rhe hai .... "

When asif said this even armaan and Rukhma and Aryan were dumbfounded by his weird logic ...

" Ye lo card .... Yaha se 6 lakh nikaal lena ... Aur kal tum dono ko mere sath kahi chalna hai ... Appointment hai ... " Ahad said while giving them his card .

When asif and atif heard that they are going with ahad in appointment they felt like they are in cloud nine ...

" Bhaijaan , hum  jaante hai ki hum genius hai but abhi se appointments ki kya jarurat hai ..... Right asif  .... But abhi aap itna keh hi rahe hai to hum aapka dil nhi tod sakte ... Aayenge hum kal .. waise kaha jaana hai ... Konse clients hai ... International wale hai kya ... " Atif said .

" Kal hum log hospital jaa rhe hai , psychologist k sath hai appointment tum dono ka ....... " With that he left in his room .

And here atif and asif when understood the meaning of it , their both mouth were wide open .  Rukhma and Aryan were laughing while doing hi five with each other and armaan gave them a look which says ' you need a lot of therapy ' .

Here in the bedroom .

Aleena was nervous as hell . She don't know what to do .

When ahad entered he saw her sitting in middle of bed with veil over her head .

" Mashallah .. "

It was the only word which came out of his mouth . He went near her and sat beside her . He took out a box and gave it to her .

When Aleena took box as she was excited what will be there .

When she opened the gift she saw beautiful diamond bangles .. she loved it at first sight .

Ahad was happy to see her reaction . Then he took her hand and made her wear the ring .. that was also too pretty .

Aleena just looked at ahad and asked

Aap jwellery k buisness me hai kya ...

Why ???

" Aapki choice mashallah ...... I actually loved it a lott ... "

" Ye baat to sach kahi ... My choice is mashallah ...." he said looking at her .

Aleena understood his meaning and started to blush ...

" Waise mai change kr loo ... Bhot hi ichich ho rha hai ... "

" Ha pehle tum kr lo .. baad me mai krta hoo . "

With that she took her clothes and went to shower .

After 45 minutes she came out and saw that ahad had already took shower and was doing his work on laptop .

So she went towards bed and directly slept .

When ahad turned .. he saw his wife was sleeping with her hairs open and they were wet .

So he went near her

" Aleena utho ...pehle baal ko dry kr lo fir so jaana .... Chalo utho ..."

" Sone de na mujhe bhot thak gyi hoo ...plzzz ... "

But ahad can't let her sleep as ac was on and she can catch cold so he took his talking angel who was sleeping peacefully in his arms , made her sit on chair while giving her support and started to dry her hair with hair dryer . Then he again carried her to bed and adjusted hers position and he too joined her ....

Next day when ahad woke up he found Aleena is frowning in her sleep while her hands are on her stomach .

Then something got clicked as yesterday Aleena was having many mood swings .

So he went in  kitchen which is in his floor and made ginger tea soup for her as he searched from Google and then came to bedroom .

" Leena , uth jao ..pehle iso pee lo tumhe aram milega baad me so jaana ... "

She was in no mood but still ahad made her drink and then she again went to sleep .

Whole day ahad was with her taking her care .... Aleena was very touched ...

In armaan room

All gents were there except Mustafa Khan and ahad Khan .

"Chachu , aaj ahad bhai kuch jyada hi busy nhi hue , aapko kya lagta .... Subah se dono miya biwi room se nhi nikle " atif commented .

" Chup kr atif   " armaan said .

" Sahi to keh raha hai ... Udhar kal meri bachhi itni thaki thi aur vo use pata nhi aisa kya kr rha jo vo neeche aa hi nhi saki ... "

" Aaj kal k bacche thoda bhi control nhi kr sakte ...... " Munzir Khan said grudgingly.

When all heard the lines of Munzir Khan , they felt awkward .

" Dad , aap bhi kya keh rahe hai .... Kuch bhi baat krte ... "

" Kuch bhi baat hai ye ... Tumne bhi ki hongi ....... Bas dusro k samne Sharif bante firte ... "

" Dad ... " Now armaan was totally red .

Next few days went in both teasing laughing talking .

Ahad and Aleena came too close . Infact on Ahad's birthday she confessed her feelings and that day they conssumate their marriage .

Life was going Preety well .

And yes , after walima function of ahad and Aleena , they shifted to AA villa where ahad used to live before marriage as he liked privacy so after walima he shifted their with Aleena .

After few days Rukhma was pregnant and all khan's were very happy .

....................................

Eid Mubarak ❤️ to all of you .

Well as today is eid so I am publishing 3 chapters . Hope you like it . As many of you wanted to know story after their marriage and I'll definately show it . But not now .... Hope you will like it .