chapter 18

Their relationship was going well . Zeemal and Aleena became very close friends . Rukhma was in her last trimester and everything was going well except the fact that zara behaviour towards Aleena .

Yes , zara had married Aryan Mustafa Khan ... Well it was unknown still why Aryan married her but the family accepted them .

After Aryan' s marriage , zara became pregnant and all were very happy with this news . And zara too started behaving normally with all except Aleena which was not  noticed by anyone .

As , Rukhma was in her last month and zara too was in her 3 month ...

Taking advantage of this fact , zaweela used to taunt Leena for not becoming mother . Well , Aleena was the eldest daughter in law of khans and zaweela was always jealous of this fact .

Whenever Aleena used to get taunts ,she used to keep quiet and haven't told any family members about this but  zeemal always stand for her dear sister and she told shaima and Munzir and they scolded her .

In AA villa

" Ahad ...aap mat jaaye na ... mujhe aapki bhot yaad aayegi ."  She said while hugging him .

" Mrs . Ahad aap to jaanti hai ki bhot important kaam hai and mera jaana jaruri hai but aap chinta na kre mai jald hi wapis aa jaunga . "

" Thik hai jaaiye aap .... but jaldi aa jaayiyega ... Pata nhi mujhe darr sa lag raha hai .... " She said still hugging him .

" Leena ... Tum mat daro ... Mai jald hi wapis aunga and tum aur mai tumhe Khan mansion chod rha hoo  , waha tumhe lonely nhi feel honga and waise bhi vo do bandar tumhari bhot yaad kr rhe hai ... To iss bahane tum enjoy bhi kr lena . He said while patting her head .

" Haa , ye bhi sahi hai ... Aisa hi krti ... Rukhma bhi apne last month me hai .. uski dekhbaal bhi krni hongi kyuki armaan bhai bhi aapke sath jaa rhe hai .. "
She said while thinking .

When they were in car ...as ahad was going to drop Aleena first then he would directly leave to airport . Aleena had held Ahad's hand tightly , she was not ready to leave his hand ...

Ahad understood her situation as she will miss him so he too was silent and hugged her tightly without saying anything .

When they reached Khan mansion . Aleena hugged ahad tightly and said while looking at his eyes " Ahad , aapko pata hai ... mai aapse Beintehaa mohabbat krti hoo ... Behad jyada .... , Pata nhi q but mujhe aaj aapko batane ki ichha ho rhi ... I love you mr shohar "

When he heard her words , it would be wrong to say that he was not touched ...infact he wanna make love to her right now but he knew his flight is soon so he just kissed her hard and left when they were out of oxygen . He pecked her forehead and said " I love you too mrs ahad . " And with that he left .

3 days passed .......

Only zara and Aleena were present in house . Rukhma was in her room and all elders went to party with the twins .

When zara came out of her room , she saw Aleena was too coming from second floor . So she started accusing Aleena , the hatred which she had ... It was in high level .

" Aleena ..... " She said rudely.

Aleena thought to ignore her but when she listened her next lines she stopped in her steps .

" Tumhe pata hai Aleena ki tum chachu ki najayaz aulad ho "

This made Aleena shocked , she got angry and went towards her