chapter 16

Today was the most awaited day for all khan's as elder son i.e. Ahad Mustafa Khan was going to marry their lovely child Aleena Munzir Khan .

Each and every member of their family was happy with this alliance . The ceremony was grand with limited guests .

Aleena was sitting with all the ladies when Munzir Khan with imam entered in room for signing the marriage certificate . As ahad had already accepted her as his wife few min ago . Now they asked her

And Aleena with lots of emotions said

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

And then it was time to sign she held her dad's palm and Munzir squizzed her hand to give assurance followed by forehead kiss . Aleena was feeling a lot emotional and she was crying too . Her mom and chachi were consoling her .
At last she signed the certificates while crying . She was looking way cute while crying with red nose .

While on other side Ahad wAs desperately waiting to see his wife . Today's whole attire with jwellery and dress were selected by Ahad . Today smile can be seen on Ahad face . He was smiling not too much but his eyes shows the happiness .

Now it was time for the most awaited moment of ahad . He went to the room were aleena was sitting with red veil covering her face . When he entered the room he locked the door , aleena was quite nervous . She knew he was gazing at her and this made her feel very shy and nervous . Infact she felt like crying too and with that she started crying . here when ahad heard her sobs went directly nearly her . he asked  " leena kya hua jaan ?"

When aleena heard ahad's concerned voice , emotions striked again on her and she  started crying loudly . Ahad was in situation like what to do ..... He was having negative thoughts like ' was aleena forced in this marriage or is she not happy with this relationship or like many more . He was now worried a lot . He directly hugged her and started rubbing her back to give her comfort . He was just saying " jaan , its ok .... roye mat ..... " while rubbing her back . aleena too was feeling good at his attempts of comfort . they both were hugging each other while ahad patting her back . 

Suddenly there was knock in the door and they heard teasing voice of rukhma saying that " Bhaijaan , waqt ho gya hai chale .... taya ammi bula rhi aapko .. mehmaano se bhi milna hai " . When ahad heard that he need to leave , he was not ready to leave aleena that too when his wife was crying . So , he didn't made any reply and just started consoling his wife . 

" leena ... he called but aleena was still quite . She was now not crying but she was not ready to leave ahad . She hugged him tight without answering him . " jaan , ab aap thik hai " he asked again and this time she nod and broke the hug . When ahad saw her , he cupped her face and said " leena kya hua hai jaan , aap aise ro kyu rhi thi , aap khush nhi hai kya ... aap bataye hame .... mai rukhsati ko postpone kar doonga ... koi aapko kuch nhi kehenga .... but aap yu roye na ... i felt like i am an incompetant husband who even cant make his wife smile . you know i am feeling like failure . "

Aleena when heard him she was now clear minded and she understand that ahad misunderstood the situation . so when ahad said failure she quickly blocked his mouth with her lips . She started kissing him fiercely and passionately . She poured her whole emotions in this kiss . When ahad felt aleena's lips he was shocked  then after 5 seconds  he too started reciprocating the kiss . They both were fighting for dominance and noone was ready to back off . 

They both seperated when they felt need of oxygen . Both were breathing hard . Ahad then hold her hands and said " jaan .." but he was interrupted by aleena .  " chup kre aap .... jaan jaan kehte hai , rone k liye kandha dete hai ... pyaar bhi itna krte hai to fir rukhsati rokne ki baat kaha se aayi ? " she asked him angrily .