chapter 13

Next two days all were busy with functions . And finally today was the day of nikkah . All were busy for their preparation .

Aleena was all the time with bride and she helped her in makeup .

" Rukhma hum bata rhe tum khush to ho na ....... agar tumhe nikkah nhi krna hai to bata do hum hai n .... Armaan bhaijaan bhi yahi hai ... Infact atif asif bhaijaans bhi aa chuke hai .. vo sab help krenge hamari bhagne me , tum bas ishara do hume ... " Aleena said while fixing her dupatta at her head .

" Aleena .... ye kya bole jaa rhi ho .. humne kaha n ki hum khush hai ... humare abbu pe hame pura bharosa hai ... " Rukhma said.

" Thik hai ... Hum shaant ho jaate hai ... waise bhi hume badi good feeling ho rhi hai ..... shayad kuch achha hoga ... " Aleena said .

" Ab tum jaake apni tayari kro ... humara almost ho gya hai and beautician bhi hai humare pass ... to jao jaldi ... " Rukhma told her .

" Jaa rahe hai " with that Aleena left for other room to change her clothes .

After some hours , when Aleena finished her final touch up she was going near her parents room when she found that Abdul Farooqi with his wife were very tensed and her dad was with them and talking something . They all entered in a room . Suddenly she got feeling that something is not right .

She went from there and was passing through corridor . She was thinking about the scene which saw and suddenly she collided with someone .

" Maaf kiji......" She was gonna complete the sentence when she saw to whom she collided and exclaimed

" Bhaijaan ! "

Ahad was just observing her amusingly but he didn't show in his face . As usual he had an expression less face .

" Tum theek se chal nhi sakti , dhyaan kaha rehta tumhara .. " he scolded her .

Aleena was happy to see him but when he scolded her now all the excitement vanished from her face and she pouted .

" Hum yaha khush ho gye the ki bhaijaan aaye hai but aap ... aap atleast ek din bataye jis din aap hame daat nhi lagate bhaijaan " she complained him .

Ahad softened his gaze after looking at her grievance expressions .

" Leena mai bas tumhe safety k liye bol rha tha ... Agar tum gir jaati to .. pehle hi itni uchhi heels pehne hai tumne , tumhare pair me moch aa jati ... " He tried to explain her .

" Ye sab chode bhaijaan ....... aapko nhi lagta kuch problem hui krke .... " She asked him .

Ahad just raised his eyebrow on her question .

Aleena then explained him what she saw just now . Ahad listened her attentively and he was too thinking something .

" Aleena tum niche jao , atif asif wait kr rhe tumhara ..... mai aata hoo ' he told her .

Aleena nodded her head and went from there . She was excited to meet her lovely brothers .

When she arrived downstairs she found her twin brothers talking about something . She went near them and hugged them .

" Bhaijaans i missed you both a lott " she told them .

" We too " they both replied .

After few minutes Aleena got message from ahad and she frowned while reading . She took asif and atif upstairs .

In guest room