chapter 23

Priya and her group that is harsh , deepak ,disha were in mall and they were on third floor to buy some clothes .

Ahad with his assistant was buying some things on fourth floor in same mall where priya was there .

Suddenly there was sound of fire alarm and people were running here and there  hurriedly . Ahad's   assistant informed him that third floor had caught the fire and he urged him to leave as fire is increasing and it's dangerous situation .

When ahad and all were running downstairs through stairs he heard crying voice of baby and regardless the situation went near that floor to save that child . Because he knew the pain of loosing some one .

When he went inside only few were there as many ran out of floor ad soon as fire alarm was ringed .

Whole floor was covered with smoke and fire was rising . He heard that baby's voice and found some girl in jeans with her half face covered with mask and holding baby tightly . She was finding route to come out but all routes were blocked . When that girl saw ahad she shouted and said ......

"Help .... excuse mr. Plzz help ....."

When ahad heard her voice he was stilled in his place and he suddenly remembered Aleena ..... But left that thought as the situation is dangerous and he need to help them ... He somehow made his way towards her but some distance away as between them a large block was there which was blocking the route ....

Aleena understood that it's difficult to cross so she again shouted ...

" Mr. It's difficult to come here  ........ Do one thing maybe this  baby is having difficulty in breathing ..so I'll throw him u catch him and send him to emergency rescue or see any doctor downstairs ..."

Ahad had never encountered such brave girl except his wife who was too brave to do mischief ......

That girl was no other than priya who was holding baby . She immediately wrapped him in her stole and covered him properly and thrown near the man while shouting

" Catch him Mr. "

Ahad immediately caught him and secured tightly in his arms and said

....I'll come back soon ...wait for me ...till that try to be away from fire "

With that he ran away with baby ..when he reached second floor some rescue members were already there ...they took the child from him .......

He immediately ran away from backside as guards and police were not allowing him to go from front ..

When he reached second floor he found her coming running and suddenly something hit his head and he blackened out . The last thing before loosing his consciousness he saw the same girl running and saying something but all his eyes were focussed on her eyes which resembles a lottt to Aleena and he could feel that she is Aleena .......and he was happy to know ...he was smiling before his vision became blurred and he closed his eyes .

At City hospital

Ahad was admitted here and priya  , harsh , deepak , disha were outside hai room . When they saw a man running towards them ...

" Excuse me ..  Are u Mr . Harsh who brought sir ..I mean Mr . Ahad to hospital ."

" Yes yes .. it was me and you are ??? "

" I am his secretary ... thankyou sir for bringing him here ..."

" Ahh no no ...it's okk ...don't thank .... It was him who saved that child and then suddenly something hit him and now he is there .."

Priya was continously staring at ahad ....infact she felt like she knew him ...

Harsh went near her and said

" Priya ...his secretary is here so we should go now ... "

Priya just hummed in response and after few minutes she decided to go . Together with her friends she left the hospital . 

AFTER 1 HOUR 

Here in ahad's room , Rohan was present along with naina . when ahad opened his eyes  he found that he is in some unknown place and he was remembering the incident where he felt like he found aleena  . 

Rohan was just staring at ahad for his strange behaviour . When he was busy with partys arragements , he suddenly received a phonecall informing him about ahad's accident . He immediately ran to hospital along his wife naina . 

" Aleena aleena , where is aleena " ..he was searching for her ..he was sure that she was the one .

" ahad what happpened to you . shall i call to doctor . and who is aleena . wait let me call armaan  "

" she was just here with me rohan . i am sure she was aleena . her eyes .. they cant betray me " ahad said while desperately finding her

"Who the hell is aleena ... And if she was with you ..why she is not here .. " Rohan asked getting confused .

No .. no , I need to find my aleena ..she is alive ..she is alive Rohan ...meri aleena mujhe nhi chod k gayi ..........

Hey guys , sorry for taking so long ....I will try to write it daily after 20 th of jan ....