chapter 12

It had been whole one month after Aleena's fever . And Ahad Khan had went out of country for some buisness . Here Aleena with her mom and dad went to Lahore to attend Rukhma' s wedding . She was very excited as it was her first time attending any wedding in pakistan .

At Rukhma's house

Munzir Khan  and shaima Khan along with  aleena came inside .

Abdul Farooqi welcomed his best friend and his family with a big smile . He was scolding him for being late .

Many relatives were present there . All were busy in wedding preparations . Aleena directly went to Rukhma's room .

" Hone wali Begum sahiba ...... kis khayaal me khoyi hai aap ..... " aleena said while walking near her .

Rukhma jumped in excitement and hugged her . She was happy to find Aleena here .

" Are Begum sahiba thode aaram se ....... itni furtai hume nhi apne shohar ko dikhaaye ..... Khush ho jaayenge janaab .. " Aleena teased her .

Rukhma just blushed at her comment. And she introduced her cousins to her and they got friendly very fast .

The whole day went in enjoying , laughing , chit chatting and teasing to bride .

Aleena was staying at aleena's room . Their bond became more like sisters . At short span of time they became very close to each other .

At Rukhma's room , Aleena went out with  Rukhma's cousin and she forgotten her phone in the room . And Rukhma was all alone in room . Suddenly aleena's phone rang and when she saw the caller ID it was shown as mission nephew  👨‍👧

Rukhma was dumbfounded looking at the name . ' ye ladki bhi n bade hi atrange naam rakhti ' she mumbled herself .

She then picked the call as she thought might be important ..

When she was gonna say hello otherside person started speaking before giving her chance ....

Aleena , ye test tube baby  centres se mujhe call kyu aa rhe ...... Tumne hi kuch kiya honga .... Hai n . Achanak tumhe ye bachho ka bhoot kaha se aaya ........ he said

After some time he said ....

Ye baat baad me krenge , mai aa rhe 11.30 ko tum bas ready rehna . Jaisa socha hai waise hi krenge .

After not getting any response he said

Leena , why are you not saying anything ...... Tum mujhe sun paa rhi ho n ....

Rukhma came back to her senses .

Ji assalamualaikum , hum Rukhma baat kr rhe aleena ki dost . Vo apna phone room me hi bhool gyi . She said .

Armaan was shocked to listen the voice . He thought he was talking with his baby sister but here it was her best friend . He was also embarrassed as she must have listened that baby thing . But he coughed a little and said

Waleikum assalam . Leena jab aa jaye use bata dijiyega ki mera call aaya tha .

Ji hum bata denge . She replied .

And with that the call ended . She then went to bed to take rest as it was 10.30 pm .

Outside the farooqis house

Munzir Khan and Aleena both were doing something secretly .

Dad , i m telling you have to be secretive . Don't dare to spill the beans .Aap ammi ko sambhale .... mai bhaijaan ka wait krti .. fir jaise hi mai aapko message kroo aage jaisa decide kiya hai waise kijiyega . " She told him in her all serious voice .