chapter 3

Next day they left for karachi . It took 8 hours to reach karachi from Lahore . They were sitting in a car . In first car were all elders i.e. her abbu , ammi and chachajaan Murtaza Khan. And in other car were sitting Armaan , Atif , Asif and Aleena .

She was hell tired from journey .

Third person pov :

She was thinking like this is so much . Then she took her cell and called abbu .

"Hello Leena , is everything alright ?? "He asked in concerned voice .

" Dad , did you took me as a fool . " She asked seriously .

" Nhi bachhe kisne kaha aapse "

" I am telling you . Means you took advantage of my lack of knowledge right. We arrived at karachi yesterday from London and then you told me your friend is living nearby so we went to Lahore traveling for 8 hours and then now again to karachi " ............

" This is not done . Aap humse baat hi na kre " . She told her dad with frustration .

( You don't talk to me dad )

And with that she switched off her cell .

Her conversation was heard by all her three brothers . Asif and Atif were amused by her talks and it was daily drama for armaan so he was not so surprised .

Asif and Atif thought that she is a spoiled brat and disrespect elders . Infact they thought she doesn't talk with anyone . But today they were surprised by her bond with her family .

When she saw that twin brothers were starting at her she too started glaring .

" Hum aapki behen hi hai , koi alien nhi . Aise kyu ghurr ghurr k dekhe jaa rhe hume . " She asked .

( For your kind information i am your sister not any alien . Why are you staring intently at me )

" Bas check kr rhe the ki aap jaise humne suna tha waise hi hai kya " Asif said.

( Just we were checking out that , are you same as we heard from sources)

" Achha , .... To bataye hume.... hum kaise hai . Aapne jaise suna waise hai ya insaan jaise hi hai " she asked while raising her eyebrow .

(Ohh, .... So tell me ...... What do you think .... Am i the same as you heard or am i a normal human being )

They were now quite she thought maybe they are literally thinking about my question . Well then she should help them with this thought she again started talking them

" Khoobsurat hai " ..... She  asked

( Beautiful ....... ?????? )

" Isme bhi koi puchne ki baat hai , hum to bachpan se handsome hai" they told me proudly .

( Obviously , we are handsome from the day we born)

" Main apni baat kr rhi thi bhaijaan "

( I was talking about myself brother)

" Ohh .... Yes aap khoobsurat hai " they replied.

( Yes , you are beautiful )

" Hum aapko bigdi hui ladki dikh rhe " she asked .

( Did i look you as a spoiled brat )

" To soch kyu rhe hai , apna mobile phone de mujhe " she said while switching on her phone .