chapter 2

After two years

Life was perfect for Aleena . She became very close to her parents and brother . She had accepted the fact that she is Aleena and they are her family . She would be turning 18 after two months . She daily reads Quran and do all the prayers . Her mother every day recites story of Allah and it really gives a piece to her mind . Day after tomorrow they are leaving for pakistan .

Well she got a very big family . Her grandfather i.e

Muhazzim Ali Khan with wife syeda khan has three sons and one daughter.

1. Mustafa Muhazzim Khan with wife
Sharnaz Khan

a) Ahad Mustafa Khan (29)
b) Anadia Mustafa Khan ( 25 )
c) Aryan Mustafa Khan ( 27 )

2. Munzir Muhazzim Khan with wife
Shaima Khan

a) Armaan Munzir Khan ( 29 )
b) Aleena Munzir Khan ( 18 )

3. Murtaza Muhazzim Khan with wife
Rubina Khan

a) Atif Murtaza Khan ( 24 )
b) Asif Murtaza Khan ( 24 )

4. Zaweela Mir Hussain with husband
Mir Hussain

a) Zara Hussain ( 25 )
b) Zimal Hussain ( 21 )

Her brother armaan is getting married to her cousin Anadia khan . Therefore they are leaving for pakistan and will settle there . She is in contact with her taya ammi and chachi and also her cousin brothers except him .........

Ahad Mustafa Khan

She just saw his photos in her brother phone . Her brother is smaller than him by six months . They both studied at same University in USA .

She learnt from her cousins that he is way too strict . He never talks if it's unnecessary . And a very successful businessman . He is also very cold nature person and very ruthless to his enemies .
She decided just to stay away from him because she knew prevention is better than cure .

At Airport

" It feels too good to come to our motherland " Mr Munzir Khan said .

"Aap sahi keh rahe " his wife replied .

( You are right .. )

"Ammi aur kitni der , aap logo ko address pata hoga to chalte hai n hum wait kyu kr rhe " aleena said to her mother .

( Mom ,why are we waiting . If you know the address we can leave )

" Beta , hum log pehle tumhare abbu k dost k yaha jaayenge . Ve log yahi rehte and fir hum kal humare ghar jaayenge " her mom told her .

( Child , first we will visit your father's friend house . They are living in this city only and tomorrow we will leave for our house )

" I m fine with it . It's just i am very tired dad " she said to her dad .

" Leena bas thoda der aur Abdul ka message aaya hai vo bas aata hi hoga " her dad told .

( Leena just wait a few minutes , i just received text from Abdul he must be somewhere near searching for us )

After few minutes Abdul Farooqi arrived . He was man in his fifty's and has a beard . When he saw them he took Munzir Khan to a tight hug . And they both were smiling . Aleena too felt good watching her father talking with his friend . Then he greet shaima Khan and at last he said

" Ye humari bachhi Aleena hogi " and in return i greeted him

( She must be our child Aleena )

" As - Salam Alaikum chacha " with all respect .

( Hi , uncle )

In return he gave me warm smile and greeted me back

" Wa - Alaikum as salam bacche " .......

( Hello , my child )

Then we all went to his house . Their house was not a mansion types but not small either . There was a small garden . Aleena was very excited to look all this . Because she was indian and never been to pakistan . It was very hard to believe that now she is a Pakistani girl . And somewhere she was excited about it .

When they entered , a lady came and welcomed them with bright smile .

" Bhaijaan , bhabijaan aayiye ander . Kaise hai aap log . Aur ye humari bacchi hogi . " She said while inviting us .

Shaima Khan hugged the lady who was Mrs. Abdul Farooqi . Then they all say in sofa . Elders were discussing their things .

Aleena pov :

I was getting bored and suddenly my phone rang . It was from armaan bhaijaan . I excused them and went near porch

" I am very angry with you bhaijaan . It's not done i mean how could you come here by yourself . I told you to take me with you but no " i told him in a angry voice .

There was silence in other side .

" Bhaijaan aapki awaaz nhi aa rhi hai idhar . Shaayad network problem hai mai aapko message bhejti .ok chalo bye take care " i said .

( Brother i can't hear you . I think there is a network problem here so I'll send you message . Ok bye and take care . )

Then mom came near me and told me to get fresh . Aunty took me to a bedroom to get fresh . It must be her daughters bedroom i thought .

I changed into my night pants and shirts with high pony . After some time a girl i think of age twenty came with a smile

" Hi Aleena , hum Rukhma Abdul Farooqi . Hum thoda bahar gye the isliye aap se mil nhi paaye "

( Hi aleena , i am Rukhma Abdul Farooqi. I was out to buy some stuffs that's why i didn't met you earlier )

" Hi Rukhma , it's nice meeting you . Koi problem nhi . Aap khade kyu hai baithe na aap hi ka room hai ye "  i told her while smiling .

( No problem . Why are you standing there come and sit . If you forgot then let me remind you that this is your own room )

Then we started talking . She told me about her college and random stuffs and i told about my life in London . At a short time we became very close and friendly .

After some time we finished our dinner and i sent message to my brother

Bhaijaan , khana ho gya humara bada hi laziz tha

Aap kya kr rhe , lo ye bhi puchne ki baat hai jaroor bhabi se romance kr rhe honge . 💞💞💞

And ammi abbu sab khairiyat se hai aap pareshaan na ho.

Meri aaj ek nayi dost bani Rukhma . Badi hi pyari hai vo .

Kal hum shaam tak aa jaayenge .

Chalo mai abhi soti good night 🥱🥱🥱

With that i left him messages . He was yet to see it . And i was really hell tired . I need some sleep with that i drifted to my dream land .

.....................

So how was it ???? Plzz tell me and if you find any mistakes correct me .

Thankyou ♥️♥️