chapter 9

Zaweela was sitting in sofa and both of her daughter accompanying her . She was very traditional woman and also very strict . She always hated shaima as zaweela' s best friend was going to marry Munzir Khan but shaima was the one whom Munzir loved . And in his decision his brothers and elder sis in law supported him . She opposed their decision but at last she kept mum when her elder brother Mustafa warned her .

Shaima was the only child of her parents and came from well off family but her family was not as rich as Khan's . Khan's welcomed her with love and respect but zaweela and her friend always used to make troubles for her . Shaima was not the one who liked to keep quiet . She always fight back if anyone touch her bottom line .

After zaweela's marriage , everything was going smooth . But at one car accident both Muhazzim and Syeda Begum lost their life . Aleena was just few months old . Their business took a great loss at that time . But the three brothers like rock overcame the situation . Rumaisa her best friend again came to make troubles and zaweela too helped her . Zaweela was not liking the fact that Aleena was being pampered most in family . She was like heartbeat of Khan family .

Zaweela expressed her thoughts to her best friend rumaisa and this was heard by Munzir Khan . He loved his daughter the most and he can't digest the fact that his sister was thinking ill of his daughter . So to remove her insecurities he decided to shift to London with his family and in this decision shaima was with him .

Now in present..

" Kaise hai aap zaweela " asked sharnaz .

( How are you zaweela )

" Hum to theek hai bhabijaan bas jaise hi suna Munzir bhaijaan aaye hue hai bas milne chale aaye . Hume to hairaan ho gye ki shaima ne wapsi aane kaise diya unhe " zaweela said last part while glaring at shaima .

( I m fine sister in law just that Munzir brother came so i came to meet him . I m just shocked how shaima allowed him to come hear )

Zaweela always thought that it was shaima who influenced her brother to shift to London . And it was because of her that her brother is distant with her .

Shaima was obvious to her hatred but she too don't wants to make any good relation with her .

" Hum Aleena k room se ho aate hai " shaima told them while getting up from her seat .

( I'll come after looking at aleena )

" Mami hum dekh aate hai Aleena ko , kabhi dekha nhi use " zimal said to her sweetly .

( Aunty , let me go there . I have never seen her )

" Thik hai bete tum jao vo apne room me hai " shaima told her while patting her head .

( Ok my child you go she is in her room )

" Armaan ka baaju wala room hai Aleena ka " shaima told her .

( Her room is beside armaan room )

" Ji mami " ...... Zimal said while smiling .

( Ok aunty )

Then zimal went towards Aleena room at first floor . She was kind of excited to meet her new cousin . Zimal was just like her father in terms of nature i.e. kind and helpful .

When she entered Aleena room she found that she was sleeping and was like sleeping beauty . She was really very beautiful . She found that the windows were opened and was quite chill in room so she closed them .

While she was busy in her thoughts she found that Aleena was feeling unwell . She went near her and touched the forehead and it was red hot .

" Allah ....... she muttered and ran downwards to call her mami .