chapter 4

All the members of khan's did their dinner and went to their respective rooms . Aleena's room was near armaan's room  on first floor . Infact all cousin's room were in first floor . All elders rooms were in ground floor . Only Ahad Mustafa Khan room was in second floor . The whole second floor was for him . His big bedroom then his study room . No one is allowed to go there except family members . Servents are too allowed for one hour at morning for cleaning .

___________________

It was 2 am at night . Aleena was watching her korean dramas on her laptop when she felt thirsty . She was scared to go out . First she was not scared of ghost infact she never used to believe that ghost exists. But when she transmigrated to this body she believe all the facts like ghost , god , powers , spirit all . And she once read somewhere that spirits are active at 2.30 am . So she was again very scared .

While chanting Allah's name she somehow reached in kitchen . She wore a shots and t shirt . With her cartoon hairband leaving all her hairs open . She had long black hairs .

She slowly slowly went near kitchen took bottle from refrigerator and suddenly she heard voice of some one walking . First she was hell scared and second she saw timing in her phone and it was 2.30 am exactly . Now she was feeling like some spirit must have come here . So she while taking god's name started to run but collided with wall . Well it was not a wall but a chest . When she saw someone standing in front of her with white shirt and pants and a very tall and handsome man . She stared him for nano second and was going to scream when that man closed her mouth with his right hand .

He too was staring at her .

" Who are you ?? " He asked while removing his hand .

She was just staring at his eyes . She then after sometime poke his cheek with her index finger . He was just looking at her giving no response . Then she pinched his cheeks still he didn't show any response .

" Sir , you are not ghost right ??? " She asked him to confirm further .

" Ye kya tha ??? " He asked while pointing in his cheeks .

( What was it ??? )

" Ohhh , ab confirm ho gya " with that she relaxed

( I am confirmed now )

" Hum to bas check kr rhe the ki aap insaan hi hai . ...... Wait aap kon hai  then she started looking him from top to bottom ohh abhi samaj aaya , janaab aap chor hai but i m impressed pakistan me chor bade sahi dikhte ..... She said while giving him admiring look.

( I was just checking that you are a human being ...... Wait who are you .... Ohh now i got it , you are thief right but i am  impressed , in pakistan there are very good looking thief's ......)

" Lekin chor bhaijaan , maanna padega aapko kya ghar chuna hai chori krne k liye .... Bhot kamaai hogi aaj to aapki . And ha aur ek baat aap kapde bhi chorte ??? ...sahii hai , dekhne se to ye branded lag rhe , mere pass bhi kuch kapde hai laa doo aapko kisi k kaam aa jaayenge " she was talking to him like he is her old friend .

( But thief bro , i must say what a place you chose to steal ..... Today you will earn a lot of money . And yes one more thing , you steal clothes too ??...... Cool h , by looking at them it looks branded , i too have some branded clothes with me shall  i bring it , maybe it can come to any use )

Ahad was just looking at her coldly . ' do i really look like thief ' he thought .

According to him he guessed that she must be his cousin Aleena who was  supposed to come today with her family . He had never seen her nor heard anything about her . But from last two years he heard from armaan that she is too cute and do crazy things . And today he saw it with his own eyes .

"Aur ek baat batana bhool hi gye bhaijaan aapko . Aap taweez leke apna kaam kiya kre especially 2.30 se 3.30 tak . Ye ek ghanta bhooto ka active period hota . Dhyaan de aap apna " she told him in a very serious tone .

( And one more thing i haven't told you bro . You should always carry talisman with you while working especially from 2.30 am to 3.30 am . You know in this period ghost and spirits becomes active . You should take care of yourself )

" Seriously ghost ...... Are you for real " he asked her with questioning look .

" Aapki awaaz to badi mardaani hai bhaijaan . Shukr hai allah ka aap bole to sahi nhi to hume laga aap bade hi silent types hai " she said while ignoring his question .

( Your voice is very manly bro . Thankgod atleast you spoke otherwise i thought you may be of silent type person )

Ahad went near kitchen entrance and switched on the lights . When he turned around he saw her clearly and looking at what she was wearing his eyebrows got angry and he went near her , hold her shoulder closely

" Ye kya pehna aleena tumne " he said in a very dangerous tone .

( What did you wore Aleena )

" Aapko humara naam kaise pata wait aap.. a..aap hai ko...on hai ???? '" her voice got lowered at last sentence .

( How did you know my name and wait who are you ??? )

She was sure now by watching him that he was no thief and suddenly she remembered her taya ammi said he comes late at night , it means he is no other than Ahad Mustafa Khan    .......  'damn Aleena tu to gyi beta ' she thought .

( You are dead aleena )

" Apne kapde  change krke tum mujhe abhi  2 nd floor me dikhni chahiye . Das minutes hai tumhare pass " while saying this he took bottle and left the kitchen .

( Change your clothes and come to second floor to meet me now . You have only ten minutes )

She was standing there hell scared then she started running towards her room .

_______________

At second floor

She was standing in front of him at his room . She was now wearing her full length pajama pants and full sleeves shirts . He just got freshed and was sitting on his sofa looking at his phone .

" Aleena Munzir Khan , aapko ek baat saaf bata dete ki hume aap aise shots me dusro k saamne nhi dikhni chahiye " he said possessively .

( Aleena Munzir Khan , i am telling you clearly that you will not wear shorts in front of others and if you do consequences will be very grave )

" Aur aap bhooto se darti hai ..... Jo ki hote hi nhi but choro se aap apna dost samaj k baatein krti jo ki khatarnak bhi ho sakte . Kya aap hume ye logic samajha sakte " he said mockingly .

( And you are scared of ghost ....... Which do not exists  but you are friendly to thieves who can harm you . Would you do me honour to explain this logic )

Aleena at first decided that she won't be talking to him ever and will avoid him as much as possible . But how dare he mock her she thought .

" Bhaijaan choro k pass bhi same hath paav rehte jo humare pass bhi hain but bhooto k to hath gayab kabhi aadha kata nhi to ek aakh gayab . Jo ki normal nhi hai. . Atleast chor insaan hote , agar hum unke kaam me dakhal na de to vo humaara kuch nhi bigaad sakte but bhoot to apna chehra dikhakar hi hume attack de sakte " she said while justifying herself .

( Brother , thieves have same hand and legs which we too have but ghost ...
they are scary , they sometimes have only one hand or in some case cut hand or their one eye get missing , their full body is deformed , which is not normal . Atleast thieves are human being , if we don't interfere in their work they won't harm you but ghost while looking at them i can get attack )

He was really shocked by hearing her answer . Indeed she is crazy he thought but cute one . He too never realised when his lips bend to smile . Aleena was busy with her thoughts that she failed to see Ahad Khan smile .

.........................

How was today's chapter . Hope you will like their first meeting .

Thankyou 😊💞❤️ 🧡💛💚💙💜