chapter 11

Armaan was sitting on sofa when Aleena called him

" Armaan bhai ..... "

" Kisse baat kr rhi thi ...... Tumhare baato se tumare group se to koi nhi lag rha tha .... kahi tum tumhari new friend se to baat nhi kr rhi thi ....... Kya naam hai uska ......

" Rukhma naam hai .. " Aleena completed his sentence .

" By the way my dear big B aapko humari yaad kaise aa gyi " she asked him while sitting beside him .

" My dear little sister hum thoda busy the..... isliye mil nhi sake aap se waise tum kaisi ho ab ..... " He asked her .

" Hum thik hai abhi ..... waise haa mai batana hi bhul gyi aapko meri friend hai n Rukhma uska nikkah tay ho gya hai ... " She told him worriedly .

" Ha to isme konsi pareshaani wali baat hai .... " He asked her as it was normal to get married .

" Pareshaani wali baat hai bhaijaan ..... Usne abhi tak groom ka chehra nhi dekha and direct haa bol diya " she told him with her cute distressed expressions .

" Leena dekho .... Idhar ye sab normal hai .. to tum jyada socho mat  , aur unke Abba ne dekha honga n dulhe ko ... Tum hi batao koi parents apne bachho k liye achha hi chahenge .. right ? " He told her patiently .

She nodded her head in yes as she was getting his point . She too thought not to think much and just look forward to Rukhma' s happiness .

" Aap ye chode bhaijaan , aap humari wish kab puri krna chahate hai .... Aap ye bataye ... " She asked him with all seriousness .

" Aleena jab waqt aayega mil jayegi tumhe tumhari bhaabhi ..... NO more discussions on this topic " He told her with his all serious voice .

" Aapko kya laga ki hum aapki uchhi awaaz se darr jayenge .... Ji nhi .....you are forgetting my dear big B that i have backing of my great dad Mr. Munzir Khan " she told him with proud expression and kipping her one hand on her hip and other adjusting her hairs in filmy style .

" I really can't forget that .... dad is so .... Leave it " he told her in defeated tone as he knows if Aleena complained to his dad he have to suffer for sure .

" Waise hum iss wish ki baat nhi kr rhe the humne apni wish ko update kiya hai so ...... Vo abhi aap complete krne me lag jaaye kyuki use complete krne me thoda time to lagega hi " she told him .

" Agar ye shaadi related  nhi hogi to I'll surely fulfill your all wishes . Now tell me what is your new updated version " he asked her .

" So my dear big B , i want nephew or neice ...... or both will also do ...... Wait aaj kal triplets ka bhi season chal rha hai ... To bhaijaan i was thinking ....... She was interrupted by asif and atif laughter .

Asif and Atif were coming to check on Aleena and here they heard her updated wishes which armaan has also said he will fulfill and that's it they burst into laughter .

" Bhaijaans aap dono ........ Hass kyu rhe hai ........ mai serious baat kr rhi hoo .... Disturb na kre .... And then she turned towards armaan aur aap bhaijaan , humne kya  kaha the ......she started thinking where she was but asif and atif told her simultaneously

" To bhabijaan i was thinking ...... "

" Exactly hum yehi bol rhe the ..... thankyou 😊 bhaijaans ......
So armaan bhai i was saying fulfill my wish ...... And the great thing is that you are not obligated to marry to complete the task ..... Just go with the flow .....