chapter 20

Here zeemal came to Ahad's cabin and said

" Bhaijaan , mai jaanti hoo ki aap mujhe kabhi pyar nhi krenge aur mai ye ummid bhi nhi rakhungi par aap mujhe apna khyal rakhne de ..... Ghar me sab aapke baare me pareshaan hai ... Aap fikr na kre mai aapse kabhi biwi ka haq nhi magungi .. baaki faisla aapka , aap jo bhi faisla lenge mai aapke sath rahungi ... "

Ahad was listening to her and was thinking about his chachi's words . He kept silence .

After speaking zeemal returned to her cabin .

After  1 week , ahad told his decision to his family that he is ready to marry ...

Zeemal in her room

She was thinking about the conditions which ahad mentioned to her ....

Tum kabhi mere aur Leena k bedrooms me kadam bhi nhi rakhogi . Tum guest room use krongi and galti se bhi mere cheezo ko hath nhi lagaungi .... And always maintain one hand distance from me .... Aur this is a contract marriage , after 6 months we will divorce , and in this 6 months you will be only in name of wife . I'll give you monthly expenses for your daily necessities and don't try to talk to me if it's not so important . And if you dare to break this rules I'll not mind that you are my phoophu daughter , I'll give you the worst punishment than death . So think about it before giving your consent as it will only destroy your life and I don't want that . Just think about it and tell the answer .

And she said yes to this marriage as she knew ahad has only Aleena in his heart but she loves him unconditionally ..... What can she do ... She is even ready compromise her life for sake of her love . She is happy that atleast in name only but she will be Mrs, zeemal ahad Khan and she knew he won't accept her but she will try her best to make their relationship work .

Here when Munzir Khan family heard that Ahad had given his consent to marriage ,they thought they would be happy but no one was happy , maybe because they don't like the fact that aleena's place is given to others but what can they do ...

Armaan had booked the flight of night and they were leaving today only . There is no need to stay here .

.....

..........
....

...

INDIA

Mumbai

Here car racing was going on and many expensive cars were participated in . And it was night time ...... Well it was not a competition but it looks like friends friends fun .

But suddenly one car got diverted from road and directly banged to the tree .

All cars when heard the sound and stop there instantly and ran towards that car .

Here the girl who was driving the car with her friend got some minor injury with her friend dia .  It was not big but need to get bandaged .

All other 6 members who came near that car started checking both if  they got any serious injury but thank god it was not that serious.

In Malhotra's mansion

Naina was spacing in hall . She was waiting for priya . She was trying to call her but her phone was showing that it is out of coverage area . ' this girl she will be death of me one day ' she thought .

While Naina was pacing ...she suddenly heard a sound of car and she knew she have to handle the situation .

A man entered in a hall following his assistants and he was discussing and walking in same time . Then after some time assistant left and he noticed naina .

" Naina ... tum jaagi ho ab tak ... "

" Nhi Rohan ..bas tumhara wait kr rhi thi .. "

Then she went near him and asked " how was your day ?? "

" Kuch khaas nhi bas Verma's k sath deal sign kr li and then he hold her hand and went to sofa ."

" Aur tum batao ... "

" Mai kuch khas nhi ...bas ghar me hi thi ... Tum room me change kr lo , I'll arrange dinner for you .. "

Okk ... With that he went upstairs .

And here naina tried priya's no . but it was unavailable .

Suddenly she got message from unknown no. Saying

Hey , naina I ll be back within 2 hours I guess because we just started our ride back to home . Bas bhai ko handle kr diyo nhi to mera driving licence cancel krwa denge ... Plzz ... Dw i am safe ..

" Ye ladki marwayengi mujhe ek din .
Naina ..... You r dead ... "

After some time Rohan came downstairs and naina too joined him for dinner .

While Rohan was eating his chapatti he asked ..

" Chinki kaha hai .... Dikh nhi rahi hai ... "

" Are vo so gyi hai ..... Kal use jaldi uthna hai isliye jaldi so gyi ... "

" Kyu kal aisa kya hai and wait vo madam jaldi uthegi ....never ...........
.... I know tum dono k bas ki baat nhi jaldi uthna "

Naina raised her eyebrows on his statement .

" Excuse me Mr . Aap kehna kya chahte hai ........ " she said slightly in anger .

When Rohan got to know that things are going in danger zone ...

" Are kuch nhi mai to keh raha tha ki ..... It's not good for health to wake up early ... Paagal hi honga koi jo jaldi uthega .... Tum sabji lo na bhot achhi bani hai ... "

When naina seems to pacify and got distracted he thought ' bach gya '

Here priya with her friends ...

" Guys yrr drive fast ... If bro got to know
..... I'll be in curfew ... "

' Behen , tu ye chod hum pohoch jayenge but tu apni hand injury ko kaise chupayegi .... "  Her friend diya asked .

"Are vo mai handle kr lungi yrr ..... Bas abhi jaldi speed lo nhi to mujhe atleast drive krne do ... "

" Priya ....no way ..tere hath ko bandage hai and ... Last time tujhe yaad hai n teri driving k wajah se hame police station jaana pada tha .."  harsh said while remembering the one of the most memorable day of his life .

" And yaad hai kaise police wale ko sunana chalu kiya tha iss madam ne jiske wajah se ham sab lockup me gye the "  said deepak

" Yrr lockup chod  , mujhe to iske bhai ka vo bhayanak chehra yaad hai jab usne hamko salakho k ander dekha " harsh said

" Yrr bhai wala scene mat yaad dilao yrr ... Mujhe pata hai ... Uss din mujhpe jo beeti n tum nhi samjhonge ... " Priya said .

" Beta tujhse jyada mujhpe beeti thi ... Dad ko inform kr diya tha raavan ne ..." harsh said while driving .

" But kuch bhi bolo yrr jail itna bhi bura nhi hai .... Maja aaya tha ..... "  Priya said

To be continued ........

So guys ....how is the chapter ..
And the new characters ......tell me in comments whether you are liking priya , naina , Rohan and also priya's friends ....also more new characters are yet to come .....

💞💞💞