chapter 19

After 2 years

Ahad had became more cold and silent . After aleena's death he locked himself for 2 months in his room . Only armaan was going to give food to him . All the family members missed Aleena . But there is thing called move on . After one year they got busy in there schedule .

Armaan and Rukhma had a son who is 2 year  old . Aryan with his wife zara were not in good terms . Aryan always blamed zara for whatever she did with Aleena . Infact Munzir and shaima with armaan and Rukhma moved to other house as they don't wanna keep contact with the culprits of his daughter .

Things have changed drastically . Zeemal had joined Ahad's office and she was taking care of him . Though ahad always stayed distanced with his family members but zeemal was like his sister and she was also aleena's best friend . Zeemal always used to make sure to deliver his foods and medicines .

In khan mansion

All members always ignore Zara's existence and zara who knew that this is what she deserved . She is getting punishment for her sins . Infact Aryan too ignored her but he was secretly taking care of her . As he saw in this 2 years she changed and was redeeming .

Sharnaz was the one most worried for her son . It's true that shaima stopped talking with khan's but ahad was still her favourite nephew . She loved him like her own child . And both sharnaz and shaima made decision to help ahad move on . As it's been 2 years and they have seen Ahad's worst condition in these years . They knew Aleena is most important to ahad but maybe it was destiny of Aleena . So both the lady's decided to make ahad remarry .  

Here both the ladies had talk in their families and everyone agreed with the decision .

In AA villa

Ahad entered his bedroom . His bedroom is same as 2 years before . Nothing changed . It was cleaned but each items were as it is . For example , the nailpolish which Aleena used last time and was kept in couch . It is still in same position and her towel which she always used to throw in bed is still in same throwing position in bed as it is . Ahad never changed the position as it was the memory of his JAAN

He sat on the floor resting his back at the edge of bed while holding his and aleena's photo which they took during their honeymoon . In the photo they where sky diving and ahad was kissing Aleena on her lips and Aleena was shocked . It was the best photo of theirs . He smiled though it was only slight but filled with emotions  while remembering  those moments . He hugged that photo and closed his eyes .

Next day ...

In khan's mansion

All were present including Munzir Khan and his family except ahad . Even zaweela was too present with her family .

Mustafa Khan broke the silence and spoke " hum chahate hai ki hum kal ko badal to nhi sakte par hum uss baat me puri zindagi bhi nhi guzar sakte . To hamne faisla liya hai ki ahad ka doobara nikkah kre . Hame pata hai ki ahad nhi manega fir bhi koshish krne me koi burai nhi "

Aur ahad k liye hame zeemal pasand hai .. kyuki wahi ek ladki hai jo ahad ka 2 saal se khayal rakh rhi . Vo bachhi ne ahad k kitne taane sune fir bhi usne uska khayal krna band nhi kiya . Aleena k baad ... Suddenly she stopped saying whatever she wants to say as she was remembering all the lovely moments but also how she accused to that child . She still feel ashamed of whatever she did . Even shaima , armaan , Rubina , armaan , Rukhma , twins all started remembering her . Suddenly Munzir Khan got up from his seat and went outside to the garden . Armaan understood his dad and went after his dad . Rukhma was consoling her mother in law who started crying .