chapter 8

Continued ........

Alina was sitting on her bed . It is 2.30 am and whole first and second floor is busy . After returning from ahad room's she directly hid in her blanket . She was praying for her twin brothers safety .

After Aleena's exit , Ahad directly went to Armaan's room . After few minutes both brother came out ..... both were looking hell angry . Both went to asif and Atif room .

" Bhaijaan aap yaha , iss samay kyu ???? Asif asked while rubbing his eyes . He was still sleepy so he only saw armaan was standing there and haven't seen ahad was there too .

(Brother you here , at this time ???? )

Atif too came near the door
" Sab thik to hai n bhaijaan " he asked.

( Is everything all right )

" Tum dono abhi mere room me dikhne chahiye " ahad's cold voice came from door.

( You both come to my room now )

Both the brothers who were still sleepy instantly woke up .

They both were blank for few minutes when armaan said " mujhe mat ghooro bandaro chalo uppar "

( Don't stare at me you idiots and come upstairs )

Ye armaan bhaijaan ko kya hua " asif said looking at Atif .

( What happened to armaan bro )

Pehle upar chalte hai nhi to ahad bhaijaan humari kbr hi banwaa denge late gye to " Atif said while imagining his dead body on coffin .

( First let's go upstairs otherwise if we are late ahad bro will start digging our grave )

After half hour

Aleena was standing outside of Atif and asif room . She was waiting for them .

After few minutes she found them coming towards her . Ther face was swollen . Atif eyes region turned dark blue and he was having difficulty in walking whereas asif mouth was swollen and was in deep shock .

When Aleena saw them in such a state she was also shocked but what can she do her own life was in stake today . She hurriedly ran towards kitchen brought icepacks and started applying on their swollen region .

" Bhaijaan , kuch jyada hi dard ho rha kya . Aap logo ko maine message bhi kiya tha ki bhaag jao jinn aa rha hai but aap log bhot gehri neend me the . " Aleena explained them while applying medicines .

( Brother , is it paining a lot ?? I have messaged you that danger is there just run away but you were sleeping like a pig )

" Leena tum fikr na kro . Bhaijaan to hume boxing sikha rhe the " asif said .

( Don't worry Leena . They were just teaching us boxing )

" Ha Leena aur hum to abhi first level k bhi nhi hai isliye humara aisa haal hai kuch din practice hone do hum bhaijaan ko bhi beat kr denge " Atif told her .

( And we are not even of primary level so that we are beaten in such a way , we will practice and that day is not far when we will be champions )

" Bhaijaan hum bewkoof nhi hai . Kya hua udhar sab humne suna . Hum boxing room k bahar hi khade the . Aap kaise gid gida kr maafi maang rhe the .............

( Do you take me as a fool . I was standing out of boxing room and ...... i listened all the conversation .....)

She was gonna continue but asif interrupted her