Chapter 1 - The begining

Hi!
Before the story starts, I would like to mention a few things since there are a lot of new people reading this and not many of you read all the chapters in one go.
Firstly, I have created a new Twitch/YouTube account. I stream everyday on twitch from 10pm GMT until 2/3am GMT. Which is about 2/4pm to 6/8pm in the US. I mainly play minecraft, varying from bedwars to a single player survival world. Obviously I hope to become a big streamer, like TommyInnit and Tubbo. So it would mean the world to me if you could come and say hi to me the next time I'm live, maybe even drop a follow if you enjoy the content. As well as share it with your friends. Here is the link to my twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/Just_JakeLive
If this doesn't work, try the link in my bio.

I also have a discord for everyone to join! This discord is mainly for my twitch/youtube community. However, you all can use it to promote your own stories, suggest stories to other people, or give ideas to writers. The link is also in my bio.

That is all for now, I hope you enjoy my story.

Jake :)

——— Trigger Warning ———
——— Nightmares/Swearing———

'BEEP — BEEP — BEEP — BEEP' the fire alarm rang through the hallways that had already been engulfed in flames. I was standing on the other side of the hallway looking straight at my brothers door.
'TOMMY! ....... TOMMY! PLEASE.... HELP' My brother screamed from inside the room. I try lifting my leg up to go to the room, but nothing. I couldn't move. I was stuck.
'TUBBO, HOLD ON I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND' I yelled back. There was no response. Just the sound of the fire cackling and the alarm. I tried moving my leg again, this time it worked. I sprinted across the hallway, trying to get to the door. I couldn't.... It just kept getting further and further away from me. Every step I took, just made the door take another backwards.
'TUBBO? TUBBO! TUBBO PLEASE!' I screamed at the door. I fell to my knees and started crying. 'tubbo. t-tubbo. ple- please....'
'tommy' my eyes instantly traveled to my brothers door again, it was still closed.

'Tommy .... Tommy .... TOMMY'

I jumped up, and was pulled straight into a hug by Tubbo. I was confused by what had just happened but realised that I was asleep. I pulled myself out of the hug looking at Tubbo, seeing the sweaty imprint I made on his cheek.
'You were talking in your sleep' Tubbo whispered to me. I could hear the worry in his voice
'Was it the same nightmare again?' He said shifting his head slightly over to one side.
'Yeah... but I'm all good now!' I whispered back with a small smile on my face. I look over at the alarm to see its 1:23am,
'You should get some more sleep Tubbo, its late.' I say as I push him back to the side of me not giving him the chance to say no.
'Bu-'
'No buts, Tubbo. You need your sleep.' I interrupted
'Fine...' he replied as he lates his head on my chest.

I closed my eyes for a minute or so, but never was able to get back to sleep. I just laid there listening to the little purring sound as Tubbo drifted back to sleep. I looked around our room trying to find something to do. It was a basic room, the walls a slight grey a window on one side of the room, the door on the other side. There wasn't much inside the room. Just the essentials, a bed, a desk, a wardrobe some toys and a bathroom. It was all me and Tubbo needed. I sighed as I couldn't reach anything to keep my mind occupied. So I just laid there listening to Tubbo's quiet purr.

——— Time skip to morning ———

The alarm started going off, I look over at it - 8:00am - "WHAT! HAVE I BEEN UP ALL THIS TIME" I yelled in my head, quickly pressing the -snooze- button on the top of the alarm trying to let Tubbo sleep in a little longer. I look back down realising Tubbo is now hugging my arm, no longer resting his head on my chest. I don't remember him moving so I must've just spaced out or something. I grabbed his Bee plushie from the other side of him and slowly removed my hand from his grasp and traded it for the plushie. He proceeded to hug the plushie tighter and continued to sleep. I silently got out of bed and made my way to the wardrobe, grabbing a white T-shirt with red sleeves and some jeans. I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed, then put some deodorant on. I headed back over to the wardrobe and looked at Tubbos side of the wardrobe thinking about what would go together. I took inspiration from his plushie and decided to go with a bee like jumper and some overalls with a bee stitched into the middle of it. I threw them onto the desk and began to gently wake Tubbo up.
'Hey, Tubs... it's morning. You gotta wake up now' I say, shaking him slightly. He groaned slightly making me know he understood. This was a daily occurrence, I would wake up before him, get ready and then wake him up just so he got a little extra sleep because he gets both moody and quiet when he doesn't get enough sleep. I hear a knock on the door, I rush over to try and make it as quiet as possible so Tubbo doesn't hear.
'You have someone coming to see you today, they will arrive at 2:00pm so make sure you clean you room, eat and get everything ready before then' Miss Smith says in her usual stern voice.
'Yes Miss Smith. What time is breakfast?' I asked before she could leave.
'It's in 30 minutes, so get ready and be downstairs in 25 minutes' she answered already walking down the hallway. I turn back to the room, Tubbo has sat up and is now swaying his legs back and forth over the side the side of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and with a sleepy voice said 'what was that about?'
'It's a surprise that I'll reveal at breakfast' I reply. His face instantly lit up 'I love surprises. Ooo can I guess it?' He excitedly says. I walk over to the desk and grab his clothes and give them to him. 'Sure, but you only get 5 guesses.' And after that you have to wait till breakfast. He walks into the bathroom, closes the door behind him. A minute later he comes back out with a massive smile on his face
'Is it a Dinosaur?!?!' He asks, I chuckle to myself 'No Tubbo, its not a dinosaur. You got 4 guesses left big man' i say as I drag him back into the bathroom to do his hair. Tubbo doesn't like doing his hair, he was afraid to do it wrong since the time he burnt his hair with a straightener. I can't even remember why he was using a straightener but since then, I've been the one to do it. It wasn't so bad, he had pretty long hair so I just had to style it to one side and make the rest look presentable. I do the same to my hair and then pass him the deodorant, which he forgets to do every day until I force him to. He quickly turns to me
'Is it a.... cat or a-a pet?' He says with a thinking face. 'Uhh... it could be, if it turns out alright then yeah. But you're heading in the right direction' I reply clipping his overall straps together.

We finished getting ready and started making our way down to the cafeteria. Tubbo has already used up 4 guesses, and saved his last guess to have a deep think about what it actually could be.
'HEY TOMMY!' I heard from the other side of the room. I turned around and looked for who could have said my name. I instantly realised who it was...
'Oh shit' I thought to myself.

—————

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I'm pretty happy with myself. I left a little cliffhanger on the end to try and keep you interested.

UPDATE

Hi! Before some of you get mad about this I wanted to address it.
The picture at the top of the chapters are not meant to be Tommy/Tubbo. Yes if you press on the picture, the two boys do kiss. (I am bisexual and I thought the picture was cute) HOWEVER, in the middle segment of the picture, I thought it represented Tubbo and Tommy quite a bit. So I added it to the story thinking it would only show that part of the picture. I did not realise you could press on the picture to see the rest of it. I have tried removing it, as I stated in a later chapter, but I don't know if it worked. So please, if it is still there, don't give me hate for it. It's a mistake.

UPDATE OVER

Any advice will be appreciated

Jake :)

Word count: 1187 words.