Chapter 28 - Big brother

——— Trigger Warning ———
——— Maybe Insomnia ———

— Tommy pov —

I shot up out of bed, my eyes wide open, my breathing shaky, and with sweat running down my face. It couldn't have been long since I originally fell asleep, because Tubbo was still at the computer. He turned around to look at me, giving me a slight confused look then turned back to his game shrugging it off. I pulled the covers off of me and stood up.
'Gonna go get a drink' I said. I already know Tubbo didn't care but it was good to let him know anyway. I walked out of the bedroom and walked down to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and pouring some orange juice into it.
'Hey kiddo.' Phil said walking up behind me.

'Hey Phil.'

'Your room a bit hot? You're sweating like crazy!'

'Oh... yeah. Just came down here to cool down and get a drink.'

'Ah, grab yourself something to eat as well. You've not eaten much these past few days.' Phil said gesturing towards the fridge. I nodded slightly and walked over to the fridge, opening the door and looking at what would be the easiest thing to have. We didn't have much in there, just a few things for dinners, some fruit and a few snacks. All of these didn't appeal to me, but I knew that if I didn't take anything, me and Phil would have to talk about my eating. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and closed it.
'An apple, good choice' Phil said looking up from the book he now had in his hands. I nodded again and walked towards the stairs, taking a few bites of the apple to make it look like I was eating it properly. I knew I was going to go up and immediately throw it all up, but as long as Phil was happy then I was all good.
'Get some rest Kiddo.' I turned back to Phil, seeing that he was now staring at his book, reading whatever it was. I walked back into the bedroom, holding the apple in my hand. Tubbo was still on the computer playing minecraft, I glanced over to the alarm. 12:38pm... how is he still awake.
'Tubbo... you should get some sleep. It's getting late.' I said, walking up behind his chair. He didn't say or do anything to recognise that I was talking to him.
'Tubs... please. I know you hate me and I'm sorry. Just please... get some rest.' I could see his player stop moving for a couple of seconds, which made it clear he was thinking. But then he started moving again.
'Fine! Do whatever you want!' I said, raising my voice slightly. I walked back out of the room and went downstairs once more. My plan was to sleep on the sofa for the night. If I could sleep. Maybe I'll just lay down on the sofa and watch the sunrise through the window.

I got to the sofa and practically jumped onto it and got comfortable letting my mind wander, until I was interrupted.
'Can't sleep?' I heard a monotone voice ask from the darkness. It creeped me out at first but after realising who it was I calmed down.
'Not really...' I answered. Techno walked in from the direction of the dining table.
'Me neither.' He replied, sitting in the small arm chair. We sat in a comfortable silence for a bit before Techno spoke again.
'Why can't you sleep?' He questioned.
'Tubbo's mad at me... difficult to sleep without him next to me...'

'Still not forgiven you?' He asked. I sat up a bit and shook my head.

'What about you?' Techno chuckled at this which confused me slightly.

'I told you this last time we had this conversation. I can never really, I get nightmares most of the time.' This brought back the original conversation we had... well the conversation he had with me, about me and Tubbo being family.

'I know I messed up. I've tried apologising but he won't talk to me...' I confessed to Techno.
'He hasn't talked to me since the argument. I pretty much spend the whole day in bed doing nothing, because he won't talk to me.' I added