Chapter 21 - School

——— Trigger Warning ———
——— Bullying/Age Regression ———

Tommy pov —

"This school is massive!" I thought to myself. I stood at the very entrance of the school. The school liked to be about 3 stories high (ground floor/first floor/second floor) with the entrance being mainly glass which led into this massive hall where lunch tables were placed in. Wil chuckled a little bit, and started gently pushing me towards the school. We walked through the entrance and then to the tables where the three of us sat down. Techno had already gone off to sit by himself, I guess he didn't want to associate with us.
'So what now.' I turned to Wil and asked.
'We wait for a little while and then head to class' he answered.
'How am I meant to know when we head to class?' I asked in a slight sarcastic voice.
'You'll just know.' He replied.
We waited at the tables for a little bit. Still confused on what to do, when everyone started to get up.
'This is it. Go head to your classroom' Wil said getting up and walking away. I panicked a little bit, that's just it?! No warning or nothing. Me and Tubbo waited for it to die down before splitting up and heading to our classrooms. It was fairly easy to find the classroom, the directions Techno have me did not help at all. But I got to my class in time.
I walked through the door and the class immediately fell silent. Everyone just stared at me. It was a little awkward at first, everyone just staring at me, not speaking. Soon enough the teacher came walking in behind me. He pulled me to the side and quietly said to me ' you're the new kid huh. Alright, let me introduce you and then you can sit at the back. There's a empty seat there for you.' I nodded and stood still for a second waiting to be introduced.
The teacher turned around
'Welcome class! As you may have noticed, there is a new student here. If I recall properly, this is Tommy. Please welcome him with open arms.' He said with a loud voice. Everything went silent before a voice in the back shouted
'HELLO TOMMY'
I made my way to the back and sat down in the empty seat. It was at the end of the table so I only had one person next to me. I didn't really look at who it was, I just kinda kept to myself hoping that the lesson would go by quickly.
English was boring, we were just reading a book out loud, many kids had trouble reading but a few of us were ok. I've helped Tubbo so much with his reading, that I ended up pretty good at reading.

— Tubbo pov —

English sucks. I've already had to write a couple of sentences and every time I just kept messing up. I was so nervous about being in a new school and not being with Tommy that I just couldn't get anything right, and I didn't want to ask for help because then people might laugh at me. So I just kept quiet until the lesson ended.
Luckily it ended quicker than I thought it would. I packed up everything and quickly rushed out to the next lesson, which was maths. I was excited for this lesson, since it was probably my second favourite subject. History had to be my favourite but that wasn't until later. I walked to the lesson and found myself being introduced, this time to the teacher.
'And what's your name?' The teacher said towering over me.
'T-T-Toby or Tubbo.' I said, slightly scared.
'Ok Toby. Go and take a seat over there.' He said pointing to the empty seat in the middle of the class room. Suddenly maths seemed a little more scarier than before, but it's fine. It's just the new school, I'll get used to it.
The maths wasn't very difficult. It was mainly multiplication, which Tommy taught me a cool trick to help me work them out. So I used that whenever I could. I messed up a little bit but I think I done great.

The lesson ended and it was playtime. I went out to find Tommy but couldn't find him at all. I could see Techno walking around so I ran over to him.
'Have you seen Tommy?' I asked him in a hurry.
'Uh no, he's probably made some friends and is playing with them' he said giving a shrug then walking off. I ran around the playground for a bit, still looking for Tommy. The playground curved round the building slightly, it was out of sight from everyone else. I could hear some kids shouting, laughing and then some groans. I peeked my head so I could what was going on.
'TOMMY!' I yelled. He was on the floor being kicked. "How could this happen already?" I thought to myself, I quickly ran off to find Techno or Wil and to my luck Techno was where I left him.
'Slow down Tubbo' he said, slightly jumping at my presence.
'T-T-Tommy hurt' I said stuttering. Techno's eyes filled with rage immediately, he stood up straight and snapped his head to where I came from.
'Over there?!' He said slightly growling at the end.
'Y-yeah.' I answered. Techno ran straight over there and I followed behind. We could hear the kids laughing again.
'Awww poor boy can't protect himself with his broken arm. How pathetic.' One boy said, the others cheering him on.
'If you touch my brother one more time, I will happily drop kick every single one of you' Techno said, leaning against the wall.
'Oh... you're his brother?' The one boy said.
'Yeah. He's my brother alright' Techno replied.
The boys started walking off,
'We'll come back for you.' One of them said, and the others started to laugh.
Tommy stayed on the floor. He was curled up into a ball. I crouched down to him and tried to pull him into a hug, but he instantly flinched and shifted away from me. I teared up slightly. He didn't even realise the boys had gone.
'Tommy... they're gone' Techno said, still leaning against the wall. Tommy pitched his head up slightly, checking his surroundings. He took a deep shaky breath and looked at me. He was already bruised up, his shirt torn slightly and his face swollen slightly. He held out his arms for me, and I pulled him into a hug. He moved away and looked at me with puppy eyes.
'Dey come back?' He said in a baby voice.
It dawned on me that Tommy must've slipped into little space while being beaten up. I looked over to Techno and then back to little space Tommy.
'They're not coming back.' I answered.
'Stay here I need to speak with Techie for a second ok?' I added waiting for a response. He nodded and let me go to Techno.
'Hey uhh Techno. Tommy may or may not be in little space right now.' I said sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.
'Really? This isn't the best time. We're at school.' He complained.
'I know, but I can't really pull him out of it. He's just been beaten up' I said tearing up some more
Techno sighed for a second and began thinking.
'Stay here. Let me go get Wil and we can get him to the nurses office without anyone realising.' He said, already walking off giving me no time to think. I hesitated for a second and then agreed to the plan. I stayed there with Tommy, keeping him hidden from the other kids.
Techno came back with Wil explaining something to him. Wil nodded and then walked over to me.
'Let's get him to the nurses office, shall we.' He said holding his hand out for me to grab and pull myself up. I got Tommy up and hid him behind both Wil and Techno as they guided us to the nurses office.
It was a pretty long walk, but no one saw Tommy. They guided us back into the building and towards some offices, one of them being labelled "Medical Station" Wil opened the door, let us in and started explaining something to the nurse quietly.

'Okay Tommy. I'm gonna get you sorted out, make sure your arm is ok and then get you home. Alright?' The nurse said. Tommy looked over at me and held my hand tight. I nodded to him and gave a tight squeeze back. The nurse started looking at Tommy's bruises and placed a few ice packs on him. Wil was outside on the phone. I'm guessing to Phil, to tell him that Tommy's hurt and we need picking up. Tommy hissed from the pain of being treated, and I just sat there with him calming him down every time. I could hear the bell ring and the sounds of footsteps walking around above us. That must mean that classes had started back up.

Phil came rushing into the room.
'Tommy are you ok?! What happened! Who done this?' He asked so many questions before letting anyone speak. The nurse pulled him aside and quickly explained a few things to him.
'Okay...' Phil said turning away from the nurse.
'I'm gonna take you two home. Wil and Techno are gonna stay here ok?' He said now calm. 'Tubbo, do you wanna help Tommy get his things?' Phil gestured to his bag, I hoped off if the chair and picked the bag up. I grabbed Tommy's hand and guided him out of the room and followed Phil to the car. Tommy was still in little space, I tried to hide it from Phil as best as I could. We got into the car and started making our way home. The car ride was silent. No one said a word the entire drive home. I let  Tommy sit next to the window seat, hoping that he would fall asleep from looking out of the window. Which he did. We pulled into the driveway and Phil turned off the engine. No one moved for a couple of seconds, and then Phil gave out a small sigh before opening the car door. He shut the door behind him and moved to our door. Slowly opening it, unbuckling Tommy's seatbelt and then picking him up. I got out after Tommy and then followed Phil to the door which was unlocked, I'm guessing from Phil rushing out of the house. Phil headed straight to our room and placed Tommy in the bed. I stayed down stairs, sitting in the living room where Phil joined me.

—————

Hi!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This one is a longer one compared to my most recent chapters. I kind of feel like my writing has gotten worse while writing this. I'm not too sure. I hope not.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO JOINED TODAYS  TWITCH STREAM!! We gained 8 new followers which brought us past the follower goal, this means we can do a QnA! So if you have any questions, leave them below and I'll answer them all tomorrow!! You can ask anything, as long as it is not offensive. So please be creative!

Please go check out my Twitch channel. I am next live tomorrow at 10pm gmt, so come and hang out for a bit, and if you enjoy the content why not drop a follow. It literally only takes a couple of seconds, and is completely free!!! You can always unfollow later, but I don't know why you would do that because I'm awesome :)
Please also share the channel with your friends. It would mean a lot to me! Also go follow my socials.

Link to my twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/Just_JakeLive
Link to my socials
https://linktr.ee/Just_JakeSocials
Both are also in my bio, incase you have troubles pressing in this link.

I also have a discord so please join that as well.

I love you all!!

Jake :)

Word count: 1796 words