ANNOUNCEMENT PT2

Hi!

I just wanted to talk about a few things. And don't worry. I am not ending the story.

I would like to thank you for all the love and support you have given me for both this story and for my twitch channel. It really means a lot. More than words can describe.
At the time of writing this, the story has 13.7K reads and my twitch channel has 68 followers. Honestly, I never thought that anything I wrote (well actually typed xD but still) would get this popular. I kind of expected it to be a couple of people reading it and that was it.

If you were to tell me a couple of months ago, that I would have started writing a story that reached over a hundred people I would've genuinely called bullshit because not only have I never done anything like this before, I never thought I would do this and enjoy it, and nothing I've ever done has been popular. I am just not a popular person and never have been. So I can't believe that something I done has become this popular. So thank you. It's just so unbelievable.

Ever since I was 13 years old, I always wanted to be a person that made others smile. Obviously I wanted to do this before hand. But I mean, I wanted to make a lot of people smile. I wanted to make people around the world smile at something completely stupid. And that's why I want to be big on twitch/youtube. Growing up, I watched people like Tom Syndicate, Vanoss, Smii7y playing random games and making me laugh like no one was around, and that's all I ever wanted to do from that point on. I want to play games I like, and just make you laugh for absolutely no reason. And I tried it a few times. I made videos, I've streamed for the past 6 or so years. But it's never worked out. I've given up so many times, I even thought about joining the military. I mean, for the past couple years, I was set on joining the Royal Air Force. But since all these new youtubers and streamers have popped up this past year and are all now so successful it made my try once more. Even Ranboo, he started in September of last year and is now up to like 1.2million followers and 30K subs on twitch. It's crazy. And obviously he grew from Tiktok.

So as soon as this story got big... I thought I could use this to help my twitch blow up. And it's is slowly working. I'm doing the best I've ever done. I've got people supporting me every stream. I'm now affiliated with twitch. It's going absolutely amazing. It can be demoralising at times, putting in so much hard work and getting little to nothing out of it. Even now, I want to be doing so much more, like giving stuff away or creating new and interesting content. But it's just so difficult because a popular streamer/youtuber has already done it. But even then, during every stream I realise how much love you all give me. It can be overwhelming. I will keep grinding.

I obviously have to mention this after ranting about it xD.
Please do go check out my twitch channel. If every single one of you went over to it and hit the follow button, we would have something like 700 followers. It is completely free, it takes a couple of seconds and all you have to do is come say hello during the streams, hang out for a bit and then you can leave. Think about how awesome it would be if we show up from 68 followers to like 700. It would be insane. So please go follow it.
https://www.twitch.tv/Just_JakeLive
If you are already followed, please share it with your friends. It would mean a lot to me. Also if the link doesn't work, you can always find it in my bio. The link will also be posted in the comments.

I would also like to say that I do have a discord, so please go and join that. It is a very wholesome community, and is an easy way to get in contact with me.
https://discord.gg/zmg2xhGBbx
This link can also be found in both my bio and in the comments, incase you have any problems with it.

You all can still ask me questions about me, the stuff I like and what not (QnA) So you can all get to know me more. Leave them in the comments and I will make a new chapter answering them all :) make sure to put something to show that it is a question for the QnA. So something like 'Question - (your question)' or simply just say 'this is for the QnA'

Finally, I have been thinking about making another story about Tommy and Tubbo. Maybe something about them being friends in the same town, going to the same school. Obviously it won't be shipping them two together, it'll be purely platonic with the same sort of cute stuff I put in this story. So like cuddling, hand holding and what not. Kind of like a brotherly friendship... Again, I'm not shipping them, I just really like fluff xD. So don't hate on me please, if this is a bad idea tell me and I won't go on with the idea, don't go off on me though. It's currently only a thought.

Anyways, thank you all so much for the love and support. It really does mean a lot. I am writing more chapters so expect to see them coming out more frequently. I currently have one more draft that is finished, I am going to write two more before posting said draft so I have a backlog of drafts for me to use.

If you made it to this point, and ACTUALLY read through it all leave a smiley face in the comments xD

I hope you all have a good day/evening/night. I will be live tomorrow so don't miss it :)

I love you all

Jake :)