ANNOUNCEMENT

!!PLEASE DON'T SKIP!!

Hi! As you may have seen in one of my after chapter messages, I have started up a completely new Twitch and Youtube account. I know this seems like a big ask but I would love it if you could go and give it some love (links down below)

My aim is to get to various different milestones as quickly as possible. Such as getting to 10/100/500/1000 subscribers/followers on YouTube/Twitch. Obviously I am no Tommy or Tubbo, and I don't have many people to stream with. But I love to stream and make content for people to bring at least one smile to them a day. I try to stream everyday apart from Friday/Saturday. That means I am next live on Sunday 17th Jan. I know there are a lot of you, (a minimum of 100 people read this surprisingly) so even if ten of you decide to check my YouTube and Twitch out that would mean the world to me!

I really do hope that this works out and someday I can be as big as Tommy or Tubbo, so I beg of you! Please just take a look, subscribe/follow and join my streams every so often!

Lastly, I did mention this on the comments section of my profile. I would love to open up a discord for everyone here, both for my youtube/twitch and as well to keep you guys updated on how the story is going. This can also be used to promote your own stories or suggest stories you like. That was an idea I had so if you would like that to happen please comment and I can get that sorted out!

All the links to my YouTube/Twitch/Twitter are on this website so you don't have to go searching for it, the other social media's are shown below.

https://linktr.ee/Just_JakeSocials

Youtube: Just_Jake
Twitch: Just_JakeLive
Twitter: @JJakeTweets
Instagram: @Just_JakePictures
TikTok: @Just_JakeClips

I love you all so much!

Jake :)