20. Yandere vs Green Tea Bitch

Liu Mingmei was the daughter of the minister steward, Liu Ming. Some said that her face was full of white powder and make-up. If one could describe her, she was like a hanged ghost. Her fashion sense was unique in a bad way. Sometimes, her robes were full of glittering beads that made herself looks like a walking Christmas lights. Sometimes he wore different colors of flowers that she herself looks like a walking garden. Accompanying by her hanged ghost face, she was almost looks like a clown.

However, no one dared to tell her about the their thoughts. Because if they do, one could tell that they will not survive until the second dawn. Liu Ming adored and pampered her daughter so much that she grew up in such a spoiled little brat. She didn't experienced getting scolded by her father nor getting hurt by him. Her mom also did the same and raised her child in a bad way.

Her parents gave what she wanted. Either it was a dress, a make-up, or anything that attracts her attention, her parents give it all. And if she didn't get what she wanted, she will throw a tantrum towards her parents until she gets it.

Originally, Mingmei only had an average face. She cannot compete with the women who were born in the same village as hers. She doesn't get it. Her mother was beautiful and her father was handsome, yet why did she ended up in such an ordinary face? Every time she saw women who were much more 'beautiful' than her, she always bullied them and finding a way to get rid of them. She was insecure and furious with their faces and wished her face was much more better than them. But it was just a dream that she couldn't grasp no matter what she does.

That's why, she thought that she will become more beautiful if she will wear make-up and sparkling clothes. If she did this, more men will look at her and wanted to pursue her. She looked smugly at herself in the mirror and put up a make-up at her face.

For herself, she sees himself dazzling after she saw her reflection in the mirror. But in reality, she looks like a tortured ghost. The author doesn't know if she was blind or she was dumb. Or maybe, she was just delusional. But anyway, she was proud about her masterpiece. And also, she was determined that all men would pursue her.

Author: Bitch please! ꒰╬•᷅д•᷄╬꒱

However, when her father wanted her to marry the General, she was beyond furious that she wanted to run away. In her perspective, the General was an old man with a beard. No one ever saw the General since the General barely announced his name that easily in public. He was famous, but there were circling rumors that the General was an old man. The General heard this and snorted, he doesn't care about that stupid rumors because he was going to use this as an advantage to let that ugly girl prevents from going inside that manor. The General hated the Liu family, especially the scheming Minister Liu.

The General only used a different name when going outside the manor and having fun or going in the brothel to pleasure himself. The people who only knew him are Minister Liu and other Ministers in the palace, the Emperor, his brother, his past concubines, and his fiancé now which is the most beautiful man that the General had ever seen, Li Jie.

One day when her father throw a tantrum inside his office, Mingmei was nervous of going inside, but he knew this was the right way to convince his father, he pushed his fear and told her father that she doesn't want to marry the General. Alas, his father agreed since the General released an edict that he doesn't want to accept any concubines. He released the news that he only wants his wife now, which was the person Liu Ming had sent into the manor. Liu Ming regretted his decision and scolded himself about his emotions. Now, he can't refute since the General-in-chief was higher than him. If only he wasn't stupid, he could have grasped the General's side now.

Mingmei was beyond happy that her smile ripped his face that it reached to his ears. Her worries about marrying an old man was finally dissipated. She then walked out of the office with a huge grin plastered on his face that looks like a ghost.