30. Nightmare

"Is there something wrong with me?" Li Jie asked at the physician. For some reason, he had perpetual dreams every evening. And sometimes, his head felt light and dizzy. Li Jie couldn't grasp a thought about what's happening to him and was getting scared by it.

What if there's something really wrong with him? As for himself he got anxious and restless that maybe, something was happening inside him.

"Young Madame, there's nothing wrong with your pulse. Just a bit tired and lacking a lot of rest. Just sleep on a healthy manner and don't stay up late or it could trigger the dizziness again." Hui Hua, the physician in the Feng manor had said. Li Jie nodded and smiled before he got out of the room.

After Li Jie went out, Hui Hua annoyingly called out the stupid person hiding in the shadows.

"What now? Why are you hiding from your brother as if you've done something wrong?" Hui Hua asked at the person hiding in the corner.

"I'm afraid that I'm going to kidnap him home if I saw him. By the way, is my brother all right? He isn't pregnant right?"

"And do you think you could give birth too? Don't be stupid."

"I know! I'm just...worried." Min Zhe retorted as he stared Li Jie's departing figure. It has been a while since he showed up I'm front of his brother. But thinking what he said to the General before, honestly speaking he was a bit scared.

When he said those vulgar words towards the General before when Li Jie was not betrothed to him yet, he really wanted to die on the spot and never rise from the dead again. But, that was his younger brother thus he straightened himself and try not to be afraid from him. Although, he really wanted to run away.

Thank goodness, he didn't die before the new year arrives.

He laughed and comforted himself. Even if he'll say vulgar words towards that 'vermin', he was still safe from the scythe of the devil. Of course, Delun was his brother in-law.

'Try and he'll never see my brother again. Hmph!'
.
.
.
.

Li Jie immediately lay down on the bed after he was discharged from the consultation. Rubbing his temples, he really was tired but every time he fell asleep, he was startled because of the lucid nightmares he was having.

It was distracting him resulting him got panda eyes. Delun wasn't with him for the entire week because of the overloaded work he had to finish. And he was also coming in the palace for crisis reasons. Also, he was a bit lonely.

Li Wei was also useless these days too. It was as if his mind just flew away from his head, completely abandoning the owner. Or perhaps, he doesn't have a brain?

He also wanted to see his older brother Min-ge but he doesn't see him too. They were in the same place but it seems that it was hard to find him.

As a result of boredom and for the sake from his nightmare, Li Jie decided to explore the manor.

He had explored the training grounds, the pavilion, the library, and the garden which caught his interest. Although this garden was called the flower garden, he hadn't seen a flower at all but a whole bunch of rare herbs. His eyes glimmered in awe and carelessly running from herb after herb.

Not knowing, a black-clothed guard secretly took a glance at him and smiled faintly. Jiao-long was happy seeing Li Jie smiled. Even though Li Jie gave him a black eye when they first met, he never knew that this gruesome young man was childish in personal.

He knew it was wrong that he had feelings that was inappropriate towards the lad, but Jiao-long couldn't stop it. Although he was Chen Guang's secret disciple, he also never knew that he was his master's son. It was surprising for him that Li Jie ad Min Zhe was his master's sons.