23. The General is In Love

Here he was, any one sound and for sure he would squeak from the nervousness that hovered him up since after the wedding ceremony. The bride was requested to wait in the bridal chamber first and wait for the groom to enter the room.

The wedding had done smoothly, no complications hindered on the wedding hence it was finally done happily. He was now a Feng, he could not believe but it already happened. He gulped his saliva, filling his throat as the nervousness made it dry.

Even if Li Jie wanted to oppose, he still could not defy his husband. And now he was in the bridal chamber, waiting for his chrysanthemum to be plucked by a certain, hungry goat.

Delun approved Li Wei as Li Jie's servant and had his own room in the basement. Li Wei found the place comfortable since the bed and blanket are warm. He only had his worries on his master right now since he knows what is going to happen to him. Li Wei silently lighted a candle on his head and praying for his master's safety.

Meanwhile, any minute now and Delun will go to the bridal chamber and had their first night. Li Jie's body tensed and had his lips twitched. He took off his outer robe and leaned his body on the bed. He kept glancing at the door and his sweat trickled down his forehead. Li Jie was imagining some censored stuffs of himself and the General doing the deed.

That is why, Li Jie's face is as pale as a white paper.

"Dang it! I can't picture myself at all! And damn it! Why is my h*le twitching?!" Li Jie screamed in thoughts as he felt his back kept twitching. In his previous life, as his curiosity he watched gay p*rn on his laptop with a straight face, but after the show ended he could not explain the horror on his face as he imagined the big gong keeps pounding on the little shou.

Imagine his face like this.  -_-"

And now he saw that he was going to fall on the same fate, Li Jie wanted to cry but no tears came out. He kept touching his butt with indignation and wrinkled his forehead. Black lines stained his face as he was imagining himself like that little shou on the AV. Li Jie's hair stood up and wanted to dig a hole and bury himself, not wanting go out.

"Right, right! I will cut his d*ck if he dares to put it in me!" He whispered, his body trembled because of his thoughts. 

Delun rushed himself to the bridal chamber to see his wife. A scent of faint alcohol lingered on him as he drank with his old companions as well as his brother. He was not drunk but a little tipsy. And as he arrived to the chamber, he saw his wife laying down the bed with his inner robe. His wife was breathing calmly and his eyes were closed peacefully.

Delun sat beside his wife and caressed his cheeks. He rubbed his lips with his thumb and felt how smooth and soft Li Jie's lips are. Delun stared at his wife's innocent sleeping face and felt an indescribable feeling swelled up in his chest.

Delun frowned, he doesn't know why he felt this feeling from a person he barely know. He felt the same feelings as he had with his first love a long time ago, and yes. He was afraid. He was afraid that in the end, he will end up being hurt and devastated. He looked at him and imagined Li Jie ended up with another man. Somehow, he was irritated and angry about it. He stared once again to the delicate young man on his bed. His heart jumped loudly that it almost reached out from the sky. Once again, he traced his fingers to Li Jie's neck. He wanted to mark him. He wanted to embrace him. He thought it was silly that he felt this for Li Jie, but it was real.

Yes, he is in love.

He doesn't know why but he feels it. He cares for Li Jie like no one else does. His proud little heart pounded loudly as he touched the young man. Delun smiled, he climbed up to the bed and slumbered his body facing Li Jie's back. He leaned in closer and hugged Li Jie from behind. Li Jie's scent, like a fresh lavender in the meadow covered his nostrils. He was comfortable. The tips of his nose touched Li Jie's nape resulting him (LJ) who was pretending to be dead felt the warm breath of the General.