56. For Eternity 🔞

Li Jie accepted Delun even though Delun hadn't make a move yet. Delun was helpless and let his wife do what he wanted to.

Li Jie went home after Delun promised about their remarriage.
He discussed it with his brothers and as expected, all of them got confused as to why their youngest brother wanted to remarry so sudden. Did they just married a few months ago?

"What do you mean?" Chang Bao asked angrily that stunned both all the brothers present in the room. Li Jie expected this to happen since he guessed that Delun and him were not on good terms.

"Brother, my wedding with Delun before was planned because I was in a difficult situation at that time. And, I know that Delun wouldn't let me off if I disagree with him so, I agreed. One thing for that is to prevent Minister Liu to ruin him and our family. However, we both have agreed under one condition. We separate if the matter was over..."

Chang Bao cut him off before he could say the whole sentence.

"So, are you going to separate from him then? That's good news." Chang Bao and the others lit up their eyes until Li Jie spoke, "Brother, I fell in love with him."

Crack... Jin Ping, who held a brush until this time couldn't hold it and broke the handle. Their sight dimmed and the house was on a blazing storm of ice swirling around them.

"You... Do you know what you're saying?!" Chang Bao got up from his seat and pointed his finger towards Li Jie. Li Jie trembled and sighed in distress as he expected the scenario from like, minutes ago.

"Brother, before, there was no love between us before. And believe me, we're no worse than a wrestling cat and dog..." And I really hate him for being a scum. And he thinks I don't know his past? Hell no! I know it all bish!

But I still love him, and I will cut his dick if he ever wears a green hat on me.

"But as the time passed I realized, that my heart yearns for him. I like his hugs. I love his warmth. It felt that his entire existence feels magical to me. And believe me, I really wanted to kill him before but he managed to save himself. I fell in love. Good for him."

The brothers were too stunned to speak.

Chang Bao didn't know if he should worry for Li Jie or sympathetic towards Delun.

"Just remember, if he hurts you, Please feel free to approach me." Min Zhe said as he hugged his brother tightly with tears flowed unknowingly.

"We're family. We support each other." Tu Fai said with loving eyes. It's been a while since Li Jie crawled in the sheets and blinking his innocent eyes to the world, without knowing how cruel the world was.

The child has grown up.

"Your brother's right. If you miss home, just come here anytime you want." Jiang Hua said smilingly.

"Mn. Brother loves you." Jin Ping the statue, spoke four words this time, stunning Li Jie.

"Brother, woohooo~" Min Zhe bawled and ran to his room because of embarrassment. He still can't believe that his beloved brother was in love with the General.

"Is he okay?" Li Jie said with concern and amusement as he saw his brother cried and ran from the shame he caused himself. He felt that his brother was cute.

"He's just in his emotional state. Don't bother." Cheung Chao sighed and hugged Li Jie as well.

"A-jie, I watched how you grow from an innocent and cute baby to a young and beautiful man. You can decide from your own fate about what you wanted to do in the future. Just remember that your family will do what it takes to be the best for you. Okay?" Cheung Chao said as he hugged Li Jie. Li Jie felt that his eyes felt hot, his tears dripped as if they were raindrops.