26. Black Hole

A week had passed and Li Jie's newly wed life had been-- so so. He was avoiding the General for some reason. And the reason is, he doesn't know either. Whenever he sees him, he seemed so out of his world. He was fantasizing him for something not so appropriate.

And when he found himself dazing about him,

He was horrified. But still, he couldn't escape from the General's grasp. And Delun was clingy to him, he had an urge to throw him in the Yangtze river but half of it wants to keep him alive.

In short, he was in turmoil.

Inside his room, he was munching fiercely at the peeled loquats that Li Wei handed for him. At the same time, he touched his belly and felt that he gained some belly fat.

Oh no, belly fat.

For him as a wife of the handsome general, looking at his belly fat made him feel sour. What if he got ugly and the General won't look at him anymore?

But, wouldn't that great? If he got fat and ugly, wouldn't that beneficial for him?

Even so, why did he feel gloomy? Don't ask Li Jie though. Even he himself doesn't know why.

Li Wei who was practicing martial arts beside him suddenly noticed his master's discomfort and had a prompt to speak with Li Jie.

"Master, is there something wrong?" Li Wei asked as he wiped his sweat that was dripping on his forehead. Li Jie looked at him disheartened.

"Nothing. I'm just having my morning sickness."

"Why Master? Are you pregnant?" Li Jie's brows twitched hearing the word 'pregnant' from his disciple slash servant's mouth.

"Damn you. Do I have a uterus?" Li Jie looked scornfully to his servant's eyes, the looks that could make other people tremble. However, Li Wei was kinda used to it and no matter how the other glared at him, there was no effect. So, Li Wei just shrugged his shoulders and didn't mind the other's scornful look towards him.

"Master, I'm just kidding. No need to be angry."

Li Wei was helpless upon seeing his master's wrinkling face so early in the morning. He knows that his master was having a liking to the General but his master was too dense to realize it. And to himself, he doesn't know why he was having a problem about this. For god's sake, it was not his problem in the first place. He was just distressed being called so early in the morning just to see his master looking like a dried persimmon.

"Li Wei, do you think I'm gaining weight?"

And one of Li Wei's distress is asking some random questions about himself. Whether he was pretty enough, is he fat, or asking if his outfit is attractive.

"To be honest Master, you're gaining weight." And to this sentence, Li Jie was having a dilemma about his belly fat. Thunderstorms clashed to his head like a wild, blazing hell swirling in his brain. His face was somewhat between sour and bitter, as if he had eaten a bitter gourd and drank garlic juice.

Seeing his master's 'beautiful' face, Li Wei wanted to sew his mouth and dare not to talk for the rest of his life. His master's gaze was about to kill twenty mammoths and ten elephants, even him was not spared.

Li Wei was having a gloomy encounter so early in the morning.

"Master, even if you become like a sumo wrestler, you're still beautiful."

'S-sumo wrestler?!'

Li Jie coughed blood upon hearing Li Wei's words. He then looked at the loquats with disdain and pushed the plate away. He stood up and dressed himself with robes. The robes he wore was plain, but to him being dressed like this, his face depicted immortal beauty.