52

AURORA'S POV

"Liam what did you do to my innocent friends?"

"Hey they weren't so innocent okay, they even convinced me on letting them in on the plan. Believe me I didn't even wanna admit to needing their helps. But they persisted" Liam defended.

I rolled of their laps ending heavily on the floor. "Why the hell did you just roll off, you could get hurt you know? Neil scolded.

Ignoring his questions I faced my friends "You told Liam you wanted in. Guys this is dangerous and serious. Why would you take the risk? What if someone suspects you or maybe you get caught?".

Liam rubbed my shoulders again, "relax, no one's gonna suspect them. We made sure to leave no traces behind, well except for some blood on the ground from their self inflicted injuries".

Huffing I turned to him, "what do you mean by self inflicted injuries and how are you so sure about that working".

"Well that's cause your genius mate made it seem like we're all taken. Well nine of us except Liam and Mark but the others would be found soon".

I frowned "how is that possible and what again do you mean by nine of you?.

Dave rolled his eyes "Why don't you sit and I'll tell the story?"

Pouting I sat on Liam's lap, wiggling around till I could feel his aroused member. Gripping my hips he took a sharp breath while I leaned on his chest.

Go get him girl. But you do know his gonna get back at you for this later. Cora snickered.

I know and its gonna be so worth it.

Now that's the spirit baby. Cora howled.

Giggling I nodded "okay I'm all ears".

"It all began when Liam called us to the creek one night to tell us he knows your whereabouts".

I froze "wait what?". Liam chuckled, softly nibbling earlobe "let him finish".

I nodded turning my attention back to Dave.

"After he told us about you, we decided we wanted in. Anyways we had to undergo some training and then we planned our attack for the ID ceremony".

"Fast forward to tonight. As you probably know, Luke and Lisa are mates so they got matching tattoos".

"Why would they have matching tattoos?" I asked confused.

"That's the rule, mates are to have matching tattoos together with the packs tattoo".

I nodded in understanding.

"Well Lisa and Luke don't wanna be mated but Neil still got them matching tattoos. Mary told Lisa and she flipped creating a huge scene. Mary also made Jenny drench Ophelia's dress in wine which led to a fight between them. Well between Jenny and Ophelia not Mary".

"I flirted with the guards keeping them distracted while Mary and Neil left the hall. Next up Liam gave a false alarm and you hacked into the cameras, Kate and Kassandra went to the hall all roughed up, saying that they were attacked by intruders and that everyone needed to leave the hall".

"The three of us left the hall but on our way we knocked out three people and dragged them to our various positions. But we had to you know, give them some wounds and all".

"You beat up three random guys. Why?".

Kassandra giggled, "they were certainly not random guys and a girl". I raised my brows at them in confusion.