21

I was huffing and panting by the time I had dragged all the woods and equipments I needed for my tree house. I had bought some from the hardware store across town but the woods were from the pack shed.

Ensuring that all were in the middle of the trees, I walked out of the circle.

Thanks to my high IQ, remembering the disguise and soundproof spell wasn't going to be an issue.

Going on my knees I concentrated on my power. The thing with my power is that it has the dark and light side and for this spell I needed the both of them but at an equilibrium.

Its was a battle but I was fully concentrated, when they were finally balanced, I started chanting the disguise spell, halfway through it I stood and walked round the circle of trees that would hold my tree house.  After that, I entered the circle of trees and started chanting the soundproof spell.

When I was done with both spells, I walked round the trees again chanting a spell that would hinder the sniffing of scent from outside the circle.

Finishing with the three spells, I went into the middle of the trees and broke the bond between the light and dark power. Collapsing on the ground I tried to catch my breath, keeping both sides of my power on balance was a toil.

I needed the last spell so when one came within distance they wouldn't get the scent of anyone within the circle but I could sniff the scent of the person outside the circle.

When I caught my breath I stood and headed towards the training ground.

After the talk with my parents, I told them I would think about it and let them know. Cora and I decided that we would do it because this was one way of getting to know more about the assassins or as the ignorant pack calls them soldiers.

When I asked my parents why the Alphas wanted me to join them father smiled proudly.

He said that the head of the soldiers was interested in me since the fight with the beta, because I defeated him and it took him time to heal which was unusual.

And the alphas agreed because they think that there's a possibility I'll accept Rex back as my mate and so I need to be a strong Luna.

As I got close to the training ground the stench of the assassins hit me like a ton of bricks.

Cora stood and started pacing, her agitation was awakening my powers. When I got to the grounds I gasped.

About fifty of the people here were the assassins including Luke and the others that weren't were, my siblings, Rex, Mark, Nathan, Neul, Kassandra and some other people I didn't know.

I could feel the anger building and my powers were slowly creeping on me, urging me to do what I always wanted. Revenge.

We have to bear Aurora, we can't ruin this now, try to calm down.

I closed my eyes and tried to breath,

It's funny how few seconds ago you were pissed and now you're clamming me.

It's the mate effect

The mate what now?

Liam, he's Wolf's presence clammed me.

His wolf did what, how is that even possible, we didn't accept him as mate.

Well I don't know but it did, maybe you should go look for Liam, am sure he'll clam you.

Cora what the hell, am so not ready for any mate stuff or talk now ok.

Well it helped distracting you didn't it?