27.A Peak Into The Past

Me:- I agree what we did was great, but we need to talk about what happened in the last few days

Hottie:- it's just a small misunderstanding, there is nothing to talk about it.

Me:- avoiding it doesn't change anything Siddharth. We need to talk about our point of view, to understand the other person better.

Hottie:-(sighing) when I first called you to tell you about the trip with my friends, I expected you to stop me. When you didn't, I felt upset. I know you were being understanding, but still I couldn't help but wish, you missed me and, asked me to come back to you. I wanted you to scold me, and ask me cancel my plans. I know it's silly, but I can't help it. And About not calling you, it's not that I wanted to test you, I was going to call you. Believe me, I was. But my friends took my phone away, and said that they would return it, if you happen to call. When you didn't call or message, I felt like I was the only one desperate to talk to you. It doesn't matter to you, wether I talk to you or not. I felt unwanted, I decided that you will call me this time. Still I couldn't keep myself from, knowing about you. So I used to ask bhai about you. When I got to know you were with your friends, celebrating. I felt angry, unhappy, disappointed, and most importantly I was hurt. I do trust you, I know Nikhil is just your friend. But there is this small part of me that wishes, you could be as carefree as you are when Nikhil is around. And I ended up drinking more than I intended to. That's all there is to it. What about you? Weren't you upset, when I drunk dialed you, and blamed you?

Me:- when you first didn't call or message me, I thought you were busy with your friends. I wanted to give you space to spend time with your friends. But when I heard you chit chatting with di and jiju, about the most random things in the world. I felt upset, you had time for everything except me. I blamed myself for getting used to your attention. I thought you were ignoring me, because you were too fed up of entertaining me. (I could feel him tightening the grip around me whenever he heard what I said. He was gently running his fingers on my hand, assuring me that he is with me) Whenever one of us four feels low, we make sure we meet. So that we forget about the rest of the world momentarily. Then you called me, and spoke a lot of things. I was angry, in fact furious. When I thought you were playing childish games with me. But the fact remains, that few of what you said were indeed true, I'm not that lovey dovey kind of person. I can never be, it's just not me. I don't believe in calling someone, for random talks unless it's something important. I feel like I'm disturbing them, it's not just you. I'm the same with everyone, even my family.

Hottie:- is it just you, or do you expect me also to call you only when necessary?

Me:- have I ever said anything, when you used to call me up so frequently. I will never stop you from calling me. (Mischievously) I have given only a few people, a chance to disturb me. So use it to your fullest.

Hottie:-(grinning) You are going to regret this.

I just laughed at his statement.

Me:- let me tell you one more thing, you wouldn't like if I behaved with you like I do with Nikhil.