30.Honeymoon Diaries-2 (18+)

Kinky stuff ahead proceed with caution ⚠️

The last place of our honeymoon was a surprise to me

The last place of our honeymoon was a surprise to me. Not that the other places were not surprises. But he was being highly secretive about it. The only thing I know, is that it is not in Europe. I didn't try to find out either, how can I spoil some thing he so meticulously planned for me. In the flight he asked me,

Hottie:- the journey is quite lengthy Sunshine.

Me:- you seem to have some plans to kill the time.

Hottie:- not to kill the time, but to cherish it angel.

Me:- we were at it, just a few hours ago Siddharth.

Hottie:- it's amazing how you figured out what I was intending to do, without even saying a word. but this time it is different, tell me are you a part of the 'mile high club'

Me:- you tell me, what do you think?

Hottie:- let me help you be a part of it.

Me:- (sarcastically) you don't have to do it for me.

Hottie:- come on sugar, even I'm not part of the mile high club. Let's help each other in getting the membership of that club.

I laughed at his choice of words.

Me:- you make it sound like it is so important.

I saw him slightly pouting, he is so damn cute. I just attacked his lips, savouring it as long as my lung capacity permits. We were lost in each other for the rest of the time. If you are wondering, then yes we are in a private flight.

When the destination was announced, I was quite surprised.

Hottie:- it is my duty to fulfill all your wishes.

The place was Mauritius, it was the place which I was supposed to go with my friends, but got cancelled for some reasons. We did try to go there later, but something or the other used to come up. Not that the other places we went to were not nice. But this has always been a part of my wish list.

Me:- how did you know about it?

Hottie:- anything for you Sunshine.

I know he is not going to tell me, so I let it be.

The next few days were absolute bliss, the place was so nice. Especially for a water baby like me, it is heaven.

 Especially for a water baby like me, it is heaven