4.Anju's Side Of The Story

Ridhanth and Anjali have gotten much closer

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ridhanth and Anjali have gotten much closer. Ridhanth gets to know that Anjali didn't even know who she was getting married to. She only agreed as her Dadi (grandmother) wanted her to. Anjali gets to know that Ridhanth was not forced into this marriage, it was done with his consent. Both together decide to give their marriage a chance.

Today is the day Aanya and her family are visiting the OM (Oberoi mansion).

The Oberoi family were having breakfast together, when Dadi says that "we have guests coming home today. What will we say if they ask about Anjali? It's better if she doesn't meet them at all."

Ridhanth is not too happy listening to this, and says "Anjali is my wife and there is nothing to hide about it. The only reason to hide it till now, was because I didn't want the media to dig up Anjali's marraige with that guy. But now that things have settled, and we have come up with a convincing story to tell people, we will soon announce our relationship."

"There is no better way than to hold a reception, to announce to the world that you are off market" bade papa says.

"I second that bhai sahab" (brother) papa says.

"Bhai think now itself, once reception is announced there is no backing out" Sid teases his brother playfully.

"There is no need to think any more brother I'm taken by the lady next to me, for this lifetime" Ridhanth replies dreamily. Leaving Anjali in a blushing mess.

Sid and Sanyu hoot cheering the couple.

Then Sanyu shouts "but that means I have to choose outfits, there is hardly any time left."

"This will keep going on and on, have your breakfast now" badi ma reminds them.

Breakfast is done, but there is an anxious soul waiting for lunch time. (Of course it is Sid).

He rummages through his wardrobe, to find the perfect outfit. As he wants to be on his best looks today. After a lot of tests and trials, he finalized a look.

 After a lot of tests and trials, he finalized a look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just then Ridhanth entered his room. After seeing the mess he has created, he went towards Sid with a smirk on his face and states "I didn't know you wanted to impress her this bad."