9.Sid's Threat To Vikram

I have been patient for long enough now

I have been patient for long enough now. When I got to know about the proposal, even though I didn't like it, I let it be. As my Sunshine was not interested in it. Now even she is saying, that she will think about it. I won't sit back and let things happen the way they are happening. No, not anymore.

"You are right bro, do something before it's too late" 😇 told me.

I called my secretary Surya and asked him to gather each and every piece of information of Singhania's, and catch all the loop holes in the contract between my company and the Singhania's.

Within a few hours they called me back with all the information. No wonder people say that my company has the best legal advisors.

With the newly found information, I went to meet Vikram. Today he is going make great memories. Memories worth remembering for a lifetime 😏.

I went to his office, and his secretary escorted me to his cabin, with a suggestive look on her face. Damn what has my Sunshine done to me, I don't find any other women appealing. She is literally showing off half her breasts, but it isn't turning me on. But one smile from my Sunshine makes me painfully hard, she is driving me crazy. What a pity man!

Just then Vikram entered.

He had a full blown smile on his face, and I didn't like it one bit.

"It's ok Sid you are going to change it soon, anyway" 😇 said chuckling evily.

He is right, I should calm down. Anu is mine and nobody is going to change that, definitely not this idiot.

He greeted me politely and I started the conversation.

Me:- I heard about your marriage proposal to Aanya. What is your opinion about it.

Vikram:- I'm very happy about it Mr. Oberoi, Anu is a great woman. I wish she says yes.

Keep wishing man, I won't let anything like that to happen.

Me:- of course she is, but you will reject the proposal.

Vikram:- and why would I do that?

Me:- because I said so.

Vikram:- what if I don't?

Wrong move man tchh.....tchh......tchh.

Me:- then I will be forced to withdraw my investment from your company.

Vikram:- we have a legal contract that binds us, you can't back off just like that.