18.In The Party

I'm getting married soon

I'm getting married soon. The fact that hottie has been so considerate of my feelings, and always takes out time to meet me is genuinely heart warming. He has been a complete gentleman in the entire period we have known each other. He never made me feel uncomfortable. My day starts and ends with his messages. I'm scared I will get used to the amount of attention I'm receiving.

I never wanted a grand wedding, but my friends blackmailed me. Now we are in Phuket for my destination wedding. My friends and I went to a club for my bachelorette.

 My friends and I went to a club for my bachelorette

I was unable to believe my ouwn eyes and ears. As soon as Sunshine got Arjun's number, she was squealing.

Sunshine:- I won!!!!!

What?

Nikhil:- I told you it is easy for her.

Aliya:- believe me, he looked like a tough man. I thought he will not give numbers to strangers.

I knew my Sunshine would never betray my trust.

Sunshine:- I'm sorry Mr. Stranger it was a dare. I hope you didn't feel, offended.

Arjun:- are you sure you don't want to continue what we were doing? I meant what I said, we can have great time together.

Abhi & Nikhil:- (angrily) why don't you have fun with us.

Sunshine:- calm down, big boys. Let me handle it. (Turning towards Arjun) I apologize for leading you on. In my defense, it was just a dare. I'm getting married, and I'm very committed to my man. You will surely find someone better than me.

'My man' sounds so surreal. There falls my poor heart even more deeply, only for her.

Aliya:- as if, you would given a chance to him if you were single.

She is hilarious 🤣.

Sunshine:- shut it Liya.(To Arjun, back to her usual emotion less face) I think I have made my self clear. Now if you could give us, our privacy.