38.His insecurities

Me:- prove it to me

Me:- prove it to me.

Sunshine:- how?

I pinned her to the wall and started kissing her roughly. Soon I was thrusting into her with wild abandoned. But reducing the pace just when she is about to climax.

Me:- prove it to me Sunshine. let me complete the rest of your revenge.

She looked doubtful. So I increased the strength of my thrusts.

Me:- why? Don't trust me to take over? It's not like I can spoil anything for you guys.

Sunshine:- (gasping) it's not that, it's just....oh my god, I can't any more I need cum.

Me:- was that a yes or a no? Stop fighting it Sunshine. Agree to it and cum all you want.

She finally relented after a few rounds of torment.

Me:- good girl, stay at home obediently and I will be back in the evening.

I left before she object. Yes, I have put her on house arrest if you didn't get that already. Confiscating her phone, and any possible mode of communication.

I went to Abhi and discussed with him about the evidences. When I went through the information, I came to know that he was the one responsible for bhabhi's marriage scandle as well. Just how many things has he done. We leaked all the information of his murders to the media. Making an emphasis that the Oberoi's were victims as well. That brother-in-law mine was surprised to see me, in place of my darling wife. When he questioned me about her, I brushed it off saying she was resting. Then we re-opened the case for further investigation.

My phupha was going ballistic now, he requested to meet me alone. To which I agreed.

Phupha:- do you not realise that your wife is doing all this. Have you become so blind in love to not realise that she married you for her own benefits.

Me:- I have always known this, she never tried to hide anything from me. We were in this together.

Phupha:- you can't possibly want to ruin your own bua's family now, isn't it?

Me:- the mistakes you have done are unforgivable.

Phupha:- oh you think you guys will live happily, after destroying mine. She is here only for her revenge. Now that it is over, do you think she will stay back with you?

Me:- that is none of your godamn business.

Phupha:- think about it carefully, is there anything in this country worth cherishing for her? Why will she stay back? For you? You can't possibly be that delusional right?

Me:-(choking his throat) shut up before I fucking kill you, with my bare hands.

I walked away from him before I completely lost it. I got into my car and started driving mindlessly. Reminiscing all the fond memories I have with her, and how each seems to be drifting away from me. I felt helpless, terrified, and devastated like I was plunged into a vast ocean. Where there was nothing except endless despair, and nothingness.
No one except me.
Just me.
Alone.

I still remember the first I ever met her. She took my breath away, I knew I wanted her. When I researched about her, I realised, she's not someone I can get into my bed. But the more time I spent with her the more perfect she seemed. Even the thought of her with someone irritated me to no end. That is why threatened Vikram. That's when I decided I needed her in my life. I did everything I could to get married to her. Life with her was blissful almost like a dream. When was it I actually fell in love with her? I don't know it myself. But when I look back, she always seems to have a grasp of my heart. My love for her increased with each passing day, until I forgot how life without her was.

Now I seem to, have been given a rude awakening from the dream that I have been living. She really doesn't have a reason to stay back here. I started panicking realising she might have already left. Given, that I locked the entire mansion. One can't be too sure when it comes to her. I rushed back home, and felt relief spread over me at the sight of my love. She was looking so adorable, trying not doze off while reading some medical book of her's. Just as I was about to get to my bundle of happiness, I was interrupted with a phone call.

It was from the police station, they called to inform me that my phupha went into hiding, and that they were unable to track him. I cut the call cussing under my breath. My baby looked at me questioningly. I told her what happened.

Me:- but don't worry, I will do everything I can and soon we will be able to catch him.

She nodded her head.

It's been a couple of days now, but we still have no idea as to where he is.

Me:- don't worry, we are checking the airport, checkposts, and even the sea routes. He won't have a chance to escape. I will find him soon.

She just smirked at me. Why though? Is it because she thinks I can't do it? Or is it because....

Me:- you know were he is?

Her smirk just grew at that.

Me:- are you the reason behind his disappearance.

To which she gave me a blood thirsty smile.

Just what did she do?

___________________________________________

• Will she leave India?

• Are Sid's insecurities uncalled for?

• So it was not Love at first sight after all.

• What did Anu do to Sid's Phupha?

Precap:- Torture.

___________________________________________