13.Anu's Decision

That woman starts grinding herself on to me, when I tap slightly on her hip

That woman starts grinding herself on to me, when I tap slightly on her hip. She moves back slightly getting the message.

I pushed her off and continued to waddle towards the exit.

I tilted my head slightly, to check on Abhi. And sure enough he was sitting in the corner, very anxious at the turn of events. Smirking I got into my car.

When I got to know they were planning to send a woman to flirt with me. I knew I had to make the most of this opportunity. I counter offered the woman to drug me.

Why did a do it? I wanted them to feel guilty.

I could have acted drunk, but I wanted it to be as realistic as possible. After all that damned man Nikhil, is a doctor.

The next day I wake up with an alarming pain in my head. I felt like shit man.

I check my phone where all those fools, said I qualified their tests.

Just like I expected.

I see a message from Sunshine as well stating 'we need to talk. Let's meet at the the cafè near you office.'

'Your wish is my command' I reply. I'm not sure  what she wants to talk about, but I'm happy I get to see her.

 I'm not sure  what she wants to talk about, but I'm happy I get to see her

Last night, all my friends told me that they approve Siddharth. On top of it they say, he is the best for me. What is wrong with them, I agree he is a nice man. But he is a bloody Oberoi.

When I blamed them for taking a hasty decision. They told me, everything he had done in the name of tests.

I was shocked to know that even in an intoxicated state, he wouldn't let another  woman close to him. We are not even together at this point of time.

I felt guilty that he had to go through so much, because of me. The fact that he is willing to do so much for me, was very overwhelming.

Truth be told, if he was not from that family I might have already got hitched with him by now.

I needed to let him know that I was not interested in him, so I asked him to meet me in a cafè.