17.A Bet On Anu

I went to Sanyukta in the night

I went to Sanyukta in the night. Honestly I didn't want to talk to that manner less brat. But well, abhi and Sid don't seem very happy.

Me:- I know we are not really close, but I wanted to tell you that your situation is no different from mine. I know it can get overwhelming sometimes, but they are  just really concerned for you, they mean no harm.

Sanyukta:- no Di, it was my mistake. My friends kept taunting me, that I can't take decisions on my own. That I'm nothing without my brothers. The fact that it is the truth, irritated me.

Me:- depending on another person doesn't make you weak Sanyukta. However old or independent we may become, we always need someone to hold us, someone we can trust completely.

Sanyukta:- (crying) I was really stupid Di.

With that she hugged me, and started sobbing. I was awkwardly patting her back. Don't judge me, I'm really bad at consoling.

Hottie and Sanyukta talked it out, Hottie agreed that he can sometimes go overboard.
Sanyukta in turn apologized for her behaviour. Soon the sour mood turned into a light one, and we decided to call it a day.
But honestly I was kind of pissed at her. If I was angry at my brother, I would definitely shout at him, but privately. Whatever it's not my place to judge.

The next day the four of us (FF) went for an early morning trek to see the sunrise. Just like old times, everything feels perfect when we are together.

Everyone had breakfast together, the plan for the rest of the day is simple. Cycle through the area till noon, have lunch and the rest of the day was to be spent in the boat house.

Di and Ragini went for spa, while we were cycling. Everything went according to the plan, after an evening in the boat, we returned to our rooms.

I and Nick & Liya went, to Abhi's room. We saw him meticulously cleaning his, already clean room. He is a clean freak, even I am, but Abhi over does it. An evil thought came to my mind, I signalled to Nick & Liya through my eyes.

Liya was not convinced, so me and Nick on the count of three, ran to the bed and started jumping. Soon enough Liya joined us, and Abhi was throwing colourful words at us. But we couldn't care less, soon we started throwing things around is room. Liya played music on speakers, we started dancing like madcaps, and managed to pull Abhi as well.

The entire place was echoing with our madness and we fell back, to catch our breath. We had no idea about, the amount of attention we attracted. All of them have seen us, silence prevailed in the room. Which was broken by Di.

Di:- you are an absolute monkey Anu, you messed up Abhi's room, so much.
(And Burst out laughing)

That is so embarrassing, I wish the earth could swallow me right now.

Devil:- play it cool. Don't let them know you are affected.

'Right, I Will do that'.

Rohan:- mam, I didn't know you were so fun. I recorded the entire scene.