34.Back To Reality

We made a fool proof plan

We made a fool proof plan. With spooky sounds and projectors with special effect lighting. We cut the current supply to their room, and confiscated all their phones. We implemented our plan as soon as Sunshine went out. Rohan placed a camera which can record in dark. Sanyu was the first one to wake up. The next thing we heard was her shrill cry for help. It was loud enough to alert the entire place.

All of them woke up by now, they tried searching for their phones, or atleast switch on the lights but to no avail. They were sober by now, not a trace of intoxication can be seen. They were trembling in fear, as they clung onto each other. Praying to God, and chanting prayers which don't even exist. A few were asking for forgiveness of their mistakes 🤣. It was a sight to watch.

Rohan went and smacked Sanyu's head, that was enough to make her wail in fear. They started tearing up due to panic.

We noticed Sunshine walking towards the room, deep in thoughts. She didn't even flinch to those spooky sounds. As she entered the room, the others heard her footsteps. Another uproar of chantings were heard, they were so agitated right now.

Sunshine:-(irritated) why the hell are you guys shouting on top of your voices as if you have seen some ghost.

As soon as they realised it was Anu, they threw themselves at her, causing her to stumble back due to the force.

Sunshine:-(stabilizing herself) what's wrong? Why are you all so terrified.

Aliya:- you shouldn't have pranked us?

Sunshine:- what prank are you talking about? I just came back from the beach.

They heard another set of noises, making them realise it was not Sunshine who did this.

Bhabhi:- please Anu, do something. There is someone here.

Sunshine:- let me switch on the light first.

Aliya:- it is not working.

Sunshine:- what about your phones?

Sanyu:- we can't find them as well Di.

Sunshine:- someone is doing this on purpose. Let me go and talk to the manager, if he do something about the lights.

Ragini:- please... please don't leave us alone.

Sunshine:- how can so many of you be alone?

Aliya:- not now Nia. Crack your PJ's some other time.

Sunshine:- sure your highness. Abhi, Nick I know you guys are here. If you don't come out on the count of ten. I will circulate your personal numbers on all porn sites.

Did she actually say that? She is really unpredictable 😂.

Nikhil ran to fix the current supply, while Abhi collected all their phones. Magically on the count of ten, the lights were switched on, Nikhil and Abhi stood in front of her panting.