28.Is This Our Honeymoon?

I had the best time of my life tonight

I had the best time of my life tonight. Sunshine for the first time, put an effort in our relationship.When she said that, she was upset that I didn't call her Sunshine. I knew that I managed to crack her tough exterior. I slept with a hopeful heart; hope that I will be able to break all the walls that she created around herself.

The next day I woke up, only to see she was not next to me. I checked the whole mansion, I asked the servants as well, but there was no trace of her. They said, she left just a while ago. I tried calling her, but her phone was unavailable.

Did she leave me, as she got what she wants for me?

Buddy:- you are talking like an over dramatic female lead😆. Chill dude! Isn't it not the same way you behaved with all the women till date?

'Did all of them feel the same way as I'm feeling? They meant nothing to me, but I though am her husband na? How can she treat me like a one night stand?'

Buddy:- aww baby wants after-sex care is it?

'Just shut up! People are right, karma is a bitch.'

Buddy:- look at Sunshine teaching you all the life lessons man😂.

That is when I noticed a note with 'Read Me' written on it, and kept on the side table.

Is this a break-up note? Is she going to give me a divorce?

Buddy:- can you stfu and read what it says.

This is it! Now I understand why Sunshine told me things, which she normally wouldn't have said. That was her parting gift for me.

Forcing all the courage I have, I began opening the note, with a trembling hand and heart.

I have a conference to attend Siddharth, so I'm leaving. If you need anything, do ask the care-taker. I'll be back soon.

P.s:- you look very cute when your sleeping😍.

Did she draw a awe-struck emoji for me? God she is so adorable😘. I was blushing like a lovesick teenager.

Buddy:- you really need professional help Sid. Your behaving worse than a pregnant lady with mood swings😅.

I don't care, I'm too pleased with note she left for me. I took the note, placed it on my chest, and sighed happily to myself.

I found out where the conference was, using my connections I got myself an entry as well. Time to surprise my dear wifey. I noticed several hickeys and scratch marks on my body. What can I say? My Sunshine is as wild as me in bed. I got dressed up as quickly as I can, and left for the conference. But not before, checking myself in the mirror for one last time. Well, I have to take efforts to look good next to her.

 Well, I have to take efforts to look good next to her