22.Reception:-Siddhaanya

I woke up due to a knock at the door, I was snuggled up into his chest

I woke up due to a knock at the door, I was snuggled up into his chest. I realised I was in his shirt, he seems to have cleaned me up as well. Such a gentleman, chivalry is not dead after all.

Devil:- lazy goose.

'I wanted to change, but I don't know when I dozed off.'

The knocking at the door was still persistent. Cursing, I went to open the door after putting on a robe. It was Anjali di.

Di:- I know you will not wake-up on your own. Freshen up and come downstairs, don't forget to wear a sari.

Me:- what di? I don't even know how to drape it.

Di:- I will send someone to help you, I'm busy.

Sighing I went to have a bath. I waited for help to come, but there was none. My numerous attempts to drape the sari went futile. Just then hottie wished me good morning, his voice is already attractive, and his morning voice had me captivated.

After dressing up, I went to the kitchen to cook. Liya and Di started teasing me, but I didn't tell them what happened. My Di is too innocent to discuss these things with. As the cooking was done, everyone was called for breakfast. After a dramatic breakfast I was leaving for my work.

Di:- Anu aren't you on a leave?

Me:- It's an emergency di. I'll come back as soon as it is over.

I saw a man in his twenties, sizing me up. Who is this creep?

Creep:- hey beautiful, I'm Rahul 'naam tho suna hi Hoga' (you might have heard the name before).

Giving him a 'really?- look to him'
Me:- your right, Rahul is quite a common name. Nothing really new about it.

Creep:- (ignoring what I said) you are one beautiful lady.

Is he flirting with me? That too, in front of everyone.

Me:- (sternly) well, I don't remember asking your opinion. Learn to keep it to yourself, until asked for.

Creep:- feisty! I like it.

What kind of a nut case is he?

Hottie:- (coldly) stay away from her, if you still love life.

Bua:- how can you speak to your brother like that?

Hottie:- tell him to stay away from my wife. Let's leave Aanya.

Bua:- how can she go to work on the next day of her marriage?

Hottie:- even I'm going, no one is asking me. So why her? (Turning towards me) Let me drop you today.

It's the first time I have seen him get angry. I sat in the the car, without arguments. Am I freak, if I say his anger is turning me on? He looks so irresistibly sexy when he is angry.