36.Accident or Murder?

Days passed by and it was nothing short of a dream

Days passed by and it was nothing short of a dream. To be able to wake up to my sunshine, everyday. To argue about little things; get shout at, some times. That is fun too, beleive me. You could ask me why? Because I don't really listen to what she is rambling about, I just admire her face when she is pissed.

Buddy:- imagine what will happen when she realises this?

I hope she doesn't. Honestly, it feels really nice to see her making shoping lists, lecturing the maids. To see your love take command of your house and make it a home, is amazing.

Soon it was bhai's anniversary. I was waiting for my sweetheart to get dressed, so we can leave. Every time I feel she can't look better than this, she proves me wrong.

 Every time I feel she can't look better than this, she proves me wrong

(Anu's outfit)

The moment I saw her, I was a goner.

Me:- is going to the party necessary?

Sunshine:- that sure does sound tempting, but I'll have to pass on that. People will be expecting us tonight.

Me:- I really want lock you and keep you all to myself.

Sunshine:-(amused) that is truly some dark thoughts you have right there.

I didn't answer that, how serious was I about what I just said? Not sure myself.

Throughout the entire party, I kept stealing glances at her. You can't blame me, she was looking breathtaking. When I was at the bar counter, I saw Abhi approaching me. After exchanging some pleasantries, he gave me more insight on the day of their mother's demise.

Abhi:- a truck collided into them, apparently the driver was drunk. Mom covered Anu, which caused her to take the most damage of the hit. Anu was seriously injured, and mom passed away on the spot. The last thing mom said to Anu was supposedly 'I love you'. Which is why she hates being told that she is loved. It makes her feel she is going to lose that person.